Go Back   Super Soaker Central > Water guns > Marketplace
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the SSC Forums! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and more. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Important note: The SSC forums are now in archive mode. WaterWar.net is the new online discussion board for the water gun hobby.

Old 09-29-2006, 12:44 AM   #1
bigbob

UserID: 882
Default Hi everybody

Hello, I am not really a Super-Soaker collector as much as a Nerf collector, and many of you may recognize me from NerfHQ. I Joined here because I am a Nerf collector and I probably come accross twice as many super soakers as I do Nerf Guns. I plan to purchase as many as possible and sell them to forum members here at low prices. I probably will not post anywhere except in the trading forum. Also, how much is an XP 105 and an XP 175 worth? I came accross both at a local thrift store at $2 each. I supidly did not purchase them, but I could go back if neccessary.
bigbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 06:24 AM   #2
Spinner
Administrator

UserID: 77

Greetings bigbob, and welcome. Both the XXP 175 and the XP 105 are worth more than $2, in my opinion; they are not the most sought-after blasters, but are still respectable. You might want to take a look at the Super Soaker Prices article.

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.
Spinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 12:07 PM   #3
Silence
Administrator

UserID: 576

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure at least some people will recognize you.

Yup, those guns are worth more than $2, but the price list can be pretty outdated for some soakers. Plus, the price fluctuates with the seasons--it's far higher in the spring than it is in the fall off-season.

If you see any CPS guns in the thrift store, then they'll almost definitely be a good buy. Unless they're over $20-$70 each, depending on the model.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:41 PM   #4
patar_the_great

UserID: 939
Talking WASSUPP!!

WASSUPP!! im new and was told about this site by powersurge91 i need some help designing a truck mounted water balloon launcher (automatic w/ ferris wheel clip) PLEASE HELP!!
patar_the_great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 03:22 PM   #5
Silence
Administrator

UserID: 576

Create a new thread if you wish, in the Homemades section and with an appropriate title--this is irrelevant. Also, appropriate grammar would be helpful. Thanks!