Go Back   Super Soaker Central > Water gun technology > Modifications
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the SSC Forums! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and more. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Important note: The SSC forums are now in archive mode. WaterWar.net is the new online discussion board for the water gun hobby.

Old 09-09-2003, 02:41 PM   #1
Ben
Founder

UserID: 1

While I was trying to partial K mod my 2700, I thought of this mod to decrease the amount of pumps you have to do by a bit. I haven't tried it, but I'm 99.9% sure it will work, and it's really simple. I can't explain it well without pictures, so I'll get some and explain it then. Shouldn't take more than a week. :Hey, that's funny.:

[email address] / Please read this before emailing or PMing me

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 04:16 PM   #2
dekard

UserID: 57

um... ok..

thanks for letting us know..
dekard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 06:51 PM   #3
Ben
Founder

Your welcome. :Hey, that's funny.:
I've almost got it done, I just need to drill a hole and it should be done. I'm guessing it will decrease the amount of required pumps by 1 or 2. It's a really simple mod, too.

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.
Old 09-11-2003, 03:20 PM   #4
Ben
Founder

Almost got this mod done now... My first attemp I broke, but none of the soaker was broken. I just needed a few adjustments. I think it will be done tonigh. This mod does not only make you pump less but it should also make your pump shaft stronger. B)

Old 09-11-2003, 09:10 PM   #5
Neuro
Retired Moderator

UserID: 30

I need to get a 2700. the 2100 is too hard to open :cry:

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

Neuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2003, 05:44 AM   #6
Ben
Founder

My 2700 was pretty hard to open. All the screws were rusted. :nugget: But once I got it open I could open it again in no time. B) I think I'm going to replace the screws with higher quality ones one day.

Old 09-12-2003, 05:30 PM   #7
Ben
Founder

I'm also modifiying the trigger so that it doesn't get stuck, since that is a problem that showed up recently. Does anyone know a good way for me to do this? I've got several ideas, but maybe someone else's would be better.

Old 09-12-2003, 11:31 PM   #8
Neuro
Retired Moderator

ick, thats why my 2500 is broken - the valve jammed, then I squeezed the trigger too hard which cracked it try wd-40'ing the valve connection

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

Old 09-13-2003, 05:41 PM   #9
Ben
Founder

I did. That isn't what's making it stuck. It's gets jammed on the resivior intake valve.

Old 09-23-2003, 05:23 PM   #10
Neuro
Retired Moderator

ohh - well either way my trigger is cracked. and I shall fix it using your newly-written tutorial.

Old 09-23-2003, 06:14 PM   #11
Ben
Founder

Since I posted that I fixed it. Enjoy the article.