Fallen Leaf Park

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
yeahyeah

Post by yeahyeah » Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:10 pm

I'm staging a war againest my brother for supremacy over the team. I was the previous Commander but due to a revolt my second in command and me challenged the rebels to a 1hk battle at a park called Fallen Leaf. Now onto the batte field, the main part is a baseball field wihich is 300' ft. at the furthest point. The field is surrounded by a huge forest which in the southeast corner, one go down a slope and the other into the deepest part of the forest. I have already ruled that my teams strategy is to snipe them off, due to the fact there the weakest part of the team! I'm asking for any help that I can get.

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:03 am

This sounds a lot like a park near blaze, in which case, there isnt much place to snipe from. They will probably be at the baseball feild. So get a guy in the bushes there, also a guy fairly deep in the forest.
Not much I can say. That is such a basic battlefeild it would be better to come up with tactics on the spot.
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net

yeahyeah

Post by yeahyeah » Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:08 am

I know were my brother will be he will be in a small durt area with plenty of cover. The forest has plenty of cover from what I see (been going there for 2 years ;) ) Also does blaze live in Washington?

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:17 am

Yes, I forget exactly where he lives though. By that I mean the town

I live there too: Capital Hill Seattle
BlueSoak.net

yeahyeah

Post by yeahyeah » Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:21 am

Wow, people from ssc live in washington :D The park is out in the Washougal Camas area.

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:36 am

Uh, I don't think its there. I've never even heard of the Washugalagagag Canvausa area.
BlueSoak.net

yeahyeah

Post by yeahyeah » Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:47 am

Alright so I don't live by you guys. Now after making my maps I found that placing my base (tent) at the bottom of a slope by one of the two paths I mentioned in the first post. They would go down looking for us at which we would go up the hill as they pass by and hold the hill! The hills about at a 45 degree angle and is about 20' long with trees on either side.

Update-By the time this battles place taken I will have a water balloon launcher like blue smudges design.