New Mods

Threads about water gun modifications.
SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:07 pm

I know there are a load of mods that people just don't know how to do. I've been thinking that I really don't need pictures to put a mod on the site, I've been trying to put most mods up with pictures. Now I realize that is just leaving us with an incomplete mods section. I'm planning on adding a few mods to the site now, post if there are any you think I could add that I didn't list. Don't think these are going to be added soon though, this is just planned.

Reservoir Expansion
PC Expansion (both air pressure and CPS)
Liquidator & HydroBlade Reservoir Expansion
Collosus
Piston System Conversion (Vaporizer mod)
PC Replacement
Adding Straps
Painting
ect

Anything I didn't list that should be there?
Last edited by Drenchenator on Wed May 14, 2008 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:14 pm

What about Pump Replacment? That would be one that I would like to see.
I don't check this forum anymore.

King Soaker

Post by King Soaker » Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:34 am

Sounds like plenty to start with. I am interested in the PC PC Expansion for CPS. A 2 liter PC would be cool B)
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>The "S" stands for SUPER Soaker!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:22 pm

I don't think it will quite get you a 2 liter PC, but it can increase the 550 ml PC of the MX to over 1100 ml, so if done to the right soaker, like a CPS 3000 or 3200, it could have a much larger PC. I don't think there is a PC expansion mod for the spherical PC guns, I should invent one but I'm not exactly sure how I would do it. I know I'd have to replace the PC container, but with what? What would make a good holder for spherical PCs? I remember Dirtjump9 saying that soup bowl would make a good PC a while ago. I don't think that would work well though.

Storm

Post by Storm » Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:04 pm

Ok this isn't for sure but I might write up a Utility Belt plans and include pictures. You can maybe store balloons but definetely be able to hold a backup gun. If I make one I'll send it to you Doom.
Storm