Will be missing for a while.

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
joannaardway

Will be missing for a while.

Post by joannaardway » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:57 am

I'm off to go around some of the UK's canal system. I can't say exactly how long it will be, because the route and stops are up for debate.

I will be unable to reply or read posts during this time, largely due to the lack of internet connection.

I'll still be coming up with new ideas, and hopefully I'll come back with some good ones.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston

dr_spock

Post by dr_spock » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:48 am

How will you be exploring the canal system? Have fun.

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:27 pm

In a bathtub, with two oars, and a torch for tunnels.

No, in a 50ft long narrowboat, which has a steel cabin so thick, it's actually bullet proof - the windows aren't though.... :p
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:56 pm

I'll be missing a little longer from tommorow (UK time). We're off to see a family friend for a few days.