Rare Cheap BEST SOAKERS

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
Shadow_Emu

Post by Shadow_Emu » Wed May 18, 2005 12:43 am

:D A very good place to start is EBAY BUT GERMAN EBAY. THE people there are more generous and a lot of old stuff is there. actually, any foreign Ebay will do. just go to the bottom and take your pick. They have stuff like CPS 4200, 2000,2500, and older ones like that.
"When you say someone is mad, you mean they are crazy, and the true definition of crazy is chaotic" -Unknown-
"Chaos is simply complexity ungraspable by the human mind" -Robert Peters-
"Intelligience lies in complexity" -Robert Peters-
Chaos Theory will undoubtedly play a part in the future of mankind.
"I see you have the machine that goes PING!"
"Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?"
"What's next, another Kamikaze Watermelon?"

ANNIHILATOR 2

Post by ANNIHILATOR 2 » Wed May 18, 2005 2:41 am

Originally posted by Shadow_Emu@May 17 2005, 05:43 PM
:D A very good place to start is EBAY BUT GERMAN EBAY. THE people there are more generous and a lot of old stuff is there. actually, any foreign Ebay will do. just go to the bottom and take your pick. They have stuff like CPS 4200, 2000,2500, and older ones like that.
[snapback]24752[/snapback]

While ebay.de has some good stuff for bidding, 90% of german sellers won't ship outside of DEUTSCHLAND. (I have to restrain myself to not do a joke about germany's historical Xenophobic history influencing their ebay polecies.)

Anyways, even for the ones who ship worldwide, shipping will be 3 times more than the soaker itself. Its the problem with overseas shipping.
Classical Spirit: Constantly improve power, pressure and style over previous state of the art water gun models. The ideal of "power progress", a nowdays non existent concept in retail water guns since 1997.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Wed May 18, 2005 9:47 am

eBay.de is occasionally useful, but as A2 pointed out, payment can be very awkward, since it is quite rare to find a seller that will accept PayPal. Bank-to-bank transfers are expensive. And, of course, on top of that all, you're hit by high shipping fees. So all-in-all, it can be best to stick to your own country's eBay.
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Wed May 18, 2005 5:37 pm

Same here. Some sellers don't even reply and again have dodgy payment methods which are expensive like a Bank Transfer. I only pay with Paypal now as its dead easy.

Shadow_Emu

Post by Shadow_Emu » Wed May 18, 2005 6:49 pm

(I have to restrain myself to not do a joke about germany's historical Xenophobic history influencing their ebay polecies.)
Good Job ANNHILATOR 2! :)

:unsure: Um...All that may be true, but there are still some pretty rare soakers out there, you could try another country. Perhaps one closer to the US(or Uk, or Australia, or wherever you are). :mellow: I'll be looking for some better sites soon.
"When you say someone is mad, you mean they are crazy, and the true definition of crazy is chaotic" -Unknown-
"Chaos is simply complexity ungraspable by the human mind" -Robert Peters-
"Intelligience lies in complexity" -Robert Peters-
Chaos Theory will undoubtedly play a part in the future of mankind.
"I see you have the machine that goes PING!"
"Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?"
"What's next, another Kamikaze Watermelon?"