What Do You Recommend...

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
onlydecoppi1991

Post by onlydecoppi1991 » Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:56 am

Ok I have a side arm already... Its a Vaporizer...

I need a Primary weapon. I am probably going to get a CPS 2100 at Canadian Tire for $30 without tax (35 with).

I have all I need for the fight... But I am missing a Primary Weapon.

I think I have that imitation of a 2000 that is a CPS 1000. I just got to find that for a side arm, and then have the vaporizer as a backup.

Do you have any other recommendations for a primary?

Is this a good combo?

And if it is do you think I can find a cheaper CPS 2100 at a different store other than Canadian tire?

Thanks

Peace out
"If war is what your looking for, I know where you can find it... ya go to the corner of May St. and go inside Wars R Us."
-me

"A country cannot simultaneously prepare and prevent war."
-Albert Einstein

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" -Gandhi

Armory= Blazer, Vaporizer, 2003

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:13 am

As a commander, your job will to be to plan the battle out, move your troop effectively, and some commanders like to help out in the fighting. You are looking for something in the range of a powerful blaster, but small enough and light enough to maneuver around quickly. For a Commander's Post, I would recommend a CPS 1000, CPS 1200, or CPS 1500/1700. Of course if you are short on men, you can combine your job with any other profession out there, like be the commander and HWO, but just have a different lineup of weaponry. From what you have it sounds good. The CPS 2100 is small, powerful and potent just what you’re looking for. Keep the vaporizer as your backup, but try to search for another powerful backup. Other than that you are pretty much set, and good luck in your future wars! :)

onlydecoppi1991

Post by onlydecoppi1991 » Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:24 am

we are a little short on men (3)

everyone is lazy... I let my team choose thier team mates then draft them...
If they arn't good, ill use em as meat shields or dismiss em, but they get better then they become grunts.

Im pretty sure I have a CPS 1000 in my basement... somewhere -_-

Im very sure im gettin a 2100 because its great for my style (quick and strong <--- somewhat)

And the vaporizer is great but a lot bigger than I thought.

EDIT: forgot to say I choose the people who choose.

EDIT 2: Its not a 1000... Its called a 2003. What kind of name is that? Its made in China though.
"If war is what your looking for, I know where you can find it... ya go to the corner of May St. and go inside Wars R Us."
-me

-Albert Einstein

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" -Gandhi

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:58 am

that would be a counterfeit. probably just piston-based, not even worth the status of backup.
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

onlydecoppi1991

Post by onlydecoppi1991 » Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:10 am

its not piston its air pressure or CPS because it has a trigger
and yes its junky
but it works
-me

-Albert Einstein