Vacation

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
Neuro

Post by Neuro » Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:25 am

Well, my parents and I went to the Mall of America for vacation - picked up a few new soakers along the way. Got a ZX-1000, seems to be DOA (doom help&#33 ;) , and I picked up 2 SC Big Troubles for $14.88 each. I tested one out, it's awesome on the largest nozzle, I recommend you guys buy it. The other one I am selling on eBay. By the way, the ZX was found at the Mall of America KB Toys, the Big Troubles were found at the KB outlet in Michigan City, IN.
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:53 pm

Umm, take a picture and explain the problem better. The ZX-1000 is a really, really good blaster, you don't want to pass it up. It's soooo good, it's almost unfair. If it had a nozzle selector it would be the ultimate. :D

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:03 pm

I wasn't expecting an answer from what I said there.... so here's what I do:

I connect the hose from the blaster to the backpack
I fill the pack with water
when I point the blaster down, water comes out of the nozzle at a surprisingly fast rate (32fps² acceleration, I guess)
I can't pull the piston, I can turn it, but it won't pull outward
also, a part spoken of in the on-box instructions is missing (nozzle cap?)

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:15 pm

It's a piston, water always comes out of the nozzle when it's pointed down.

It may be a bit sticky on the inside, get someone strong to help you pull it out and then move it fast to help getting it moving faster. You may also want to clean it.

Mine had a nozzle cap, it's ok if it's lost, they should have made it on one of those strings.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:25 pm

mmkay. I had my dad try it, but I was afraid he'd break it (it's happened before). so I'll start doing curls ;)

btw, about your sig - im going to test that on my cps 1000. too bad I don't remember my cps 2500 enough to see if its right -_- :unsure:

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:37 pm

yayz0r! you were right, all I had to do was pull harder. it just felt like it was going to break if I did. I tested it out, it's pretty awesome. it's louder than my cps 1000 when it hits the shower wall, so I'm guessing when I take it outside it'll be leet.