Check this out!

General water gun discussion.
scorpion

Check this out!

Post by scorpion » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:58 am

Here is A video clip of these guys driving around with a CPS 1000 blasting anyone they see evan people in expensive buisness suits. Anyhoo, Its freakin hilarious.http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/vie ... =246&src=p

Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:09 am

What a bunch of jackasses. It is somehow funny though. :p I know wouldn't do it. My friends would end up doing something stupid and get us cought. :mad:
Last edited by Crashdummy on Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:47 am

Those guys in the clip are such stupid [email=B@stards]B@stards[/email]. Legaly, thats already assault. At least here in North America. Which means that somewhere else they are lucky if they haven't been shot or draged out of their cars at the next traffic light and beaten into a hospital.

Example: In the US a driver threw coffee out of the window deliberatly and hit a cyclist. She followed him and keyed his car brutaly. And she had the right to do it. :cool:

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:02 pm

I feel that this really gives Super soakers a bad name. I am disappointed that anyone on this forum finds this funny.

I would happily watch videos of water wars, but this should just be ignored. It is completely illegal, (actually splashing a walker by driving through a puddle, deliberately or otherwise, is illegal), and is misuse of a driving license and a water gun.

Nonetheless, the Internet is populated with these videos, and the best we can do is ignore their bad example.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston