whoa!

General water gun discussion.
Freakymist

Post by Freakymist » Sat May 24, 2003 12:15 am

ThA DoDgE ViPeR BOi

Post by ThA DoDgE ViPeR BOi » Sat May 24, 2003 12:50 am

A 1500 for $300?! All I can say is that that auction is bs in its purest form. The auctioneer probably just painted over the pressure tank and put it out there on Ebay to fool some idiot into buying it.

~I'll show you my true power! Griever!!! Make them bleed!~

ThA DoDgE ViPeR BOi, formerly Tsoaker of Aquatica, since Fall 2001.

bomber

Post by bomber » Sat May 24, 2003 1:09 am

yea I would never pay that much ever for a supersoaker ugh

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat May 24, 2003 12:01 pm

That is total bull. I aggree with ThA DoDgE ViPeR BOi, they probably just painted the PC gray.

littleguy

Post by littleguy » Sat May 24, 2003 4:33 pm

look at all the small print!

Freakymist

Post by Freakymist » Sat May 24, 2003 4:37 pm

let's see
"Items offered for sale by Fox may not be resold (or listed for resale) until Fox has received payment for the items and the successful bidder has taken physical possession of such items. Additionally, while items may be transferred or sold after actual purchase, they may not be reproduced, mass-produced or used in any way to promote a commercial venture or suggest a commercial tie-in of any kind, without written authorization and a license from Fox. Further, while the film with which the items are associated may be identified, you may not use the title in such a way as to suggest a connection with, endorsement by or authorization of your activities by Fox (or any of the creative staff associated with the film), nor may you use our trademarked stylized wordmarks or logos, copyrighted materials, such as still images, artwork, film logos or written descriptions created by Fox, to promote your own activities. The items listed for sale in this Auction are sold AS IS and some items may vary from the description. Fox makes no claim regarding the condition of the items listed on this site. The items listed for sale in this Auction are for decorative use only. They are not to be used for their seemingly functional purposes and are only intended to be sold as collector's items. DO NOT use the items purchased through this Auction for any functional use, whether to store materials, for wearing, cooking with or using the auctioned item as a utensil or serving material, or using the item as a piece of furniture or any other use. FOX MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THEIR EQUIVALENTS UNDER THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION REGARDING THE ITEMS LISTED FOR SALE IN THIS AUCTION. IN ADDITION, FOX MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE CONDITION OF THE ITEM LISTED FOR SALE OR THAT THE ITEM WILL BE FUNCTIONAL AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES. MOREOVER, NO MANUFACTURING WARRANTIES, IF ANY, SHALL SURVIVE THE SALE OF SUCH ITEM. With this notice, the purchaser assumes all risk of loss and/or injury, whether personal or property damage, arising from any other use of the item purchased not in accordance with this notice and Fox shall not be held liable and purchase releases Fox for any such loss and/or injury."

goon

Post by goon » Mon May 26, 2003 11:19 pm

I could see why it's so expensive...I mean, it was used on a TV show, and knowing most Americans...And being one :D :up: .....We like our TV, and some of us like to own pieces from a TV show...I dunno why, we just do...And I want Al Bundy's 71 Dodge Charger :D
96 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport, with 12's in the rear cab an amp under the bench and a Xplod player in the deck.

2003 Honda Rancher ES 4x4

shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker » Tue May 27, 2003 3:18 am

:yikes: :yikes: : :Hey, that's funny.: :Hey, that's funny.: : :Hey, that's funny.: ooh my god I Don't know what to say....... :yikes: and I thought the guy buying the 2000 for 130 was nuts :yikes: have people lost there minds? :w00t: :Hey, that's funny.: :D :Hey, that's funny.: dang its even probably just a empty shell :Hey, that's funny.: 300+ for a soaker :blink: im going to die its so funney what a bunch of dumbf*** there crazy :Hey, that's funny.: :Hey, that's funny.: .now this is instering more then the 2000
"------------------!No OnE LeAvEs DrY!----------------"

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!
Defending Freedom in the Digital World