Smallest Air Pressure Gun?

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue May 25, 2004 9:25 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... MouseOver=

Might make a good pistol/sneak attack? Looks neat, it has pretty good range for it's size too.

MaxSoakage

Post by MaxSoakage » Tue May 25, 2004 10:45 pm

yea it does
"If elected mayor my first act is going to be to burn ya'll to cinders (whisper) I know its on"-Wille From the episode Bart's Inner Child

Toaster

Post by Toaster » Tue May 25, 2004 10:46 pm

would it work for those of us with *ahem* ample hands? probably not. but maybe as a beginning gun for a little guy, maybe. (by little guy I mean young)

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Wed May 26, 2004 2:47 am

MaxSoakage has been posting more onee-liner's lately than I ever have. No-one gets on his case. The policing stragety's of this site suck private spot.
As for the soaker, I would stick it in my sock. Incase the enemy takes me hostage as they try to do a lot. After they take my weapons, I could find a chance to escape and still be armed. Good stragety.
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed May 26, 2004 9:52 am

Stop with one liner XPBackfire-esque. I decide when it's a problem. Seriously people, it's not the biggest thing ever.

I don't see how the gun would fit in a sock. It's not that small. :D

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Thu May 27, 2004 12:03 am

When is it a problem Doom? I think the definition of "one liner" is pretty clear to me, seeing it's defenition is in the word!
PS: A big sock
BlueSoak.net

MaxSoakage

Post by MaxSoakage » Thu May 27, 2004 12:07 am

I'm really confused a bout the one liner stuff. Well I have an X-stream but it is horrible. It takes a lot of pumps to pressurize. It also leaks. It using up water incredibly fast and it's tank is really small. I have a good sized one too
"If elected mayor my first act is going to be to burn ya'll to cinders (whisper) I know its on"-Wille From the episode Bart's Inner Child

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu May 27, 2004 1:19 am

I don't think this will fit in a sock. Even a big one. Why would it being in a sock make a difference anyway? To me that would be a slow way to draw a weapon out. A pocket would be more suitable.

DX

Post by DX » Thu May 27, 2004 1:35 am

Simple solution: Don't get taken hostage! :Hey, that's funny.:
I would be careful about putting it in a pocket or sock [the thing is going to leak]
Also, the enemy will see that you're secretly still armed [the thing is going to leak]
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!