Go Back   Super Soaker Central > Water guns > Water wars
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the SSC Forums! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and more. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Important note: The SSC forums are now in archive mode. WaterWar.net is the new online discussion board for the water gun hobby.

Old 08-19-2011, 01:31 PM   #1
the_soaker
The Signature of Awesome

UserID: 2544
Angry How do you plan a water war?

As I go around on this forum, I see all these people talking about water wars that they have done. I have not attended a water war in my life and am wanting to. Please help.(Hope I don't sound to needy)
Old 08-19-2011, 07:55 PM   #2
mr. dude

UserID: 572
Default Re: How do you plan a water war?

It's not too hard. If you have friends who are into the hobby, then just talk to them. If none of your friends are too into the hobby, then you'll need some external help.
Wait for a hot day, be with your friends, then, as they complain about the weather, pull out one of your soakers and shoot at something. One minute later, you'll have a water war.
mr. dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 07:37 AM   #3
Nitro123PG
Yes

UserID: 2547
Default Re: How do you plan a water war?

Well, do you want organized or a squirt fest? If none of your friends are in the hobby, you will have an extremely hard time having anything organized. Anyone who is not in the hobby will just whine and b***ch the whole time about "why can't we just have a NORMAL water gun fight?" As a result, last time we tried to host a Nerf War, my friend and I only knew about 40% of the projected attendence. Sad.

Sadly, I have never hosted a true, organized war so I can't help you in this department.
Nitro123PG is offline   Reply With Quote