Go Back   Super Soaker Central > Water gun technology > Repairs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the SSC Forums! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and more. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Important note: The SSC forums are now in archive mode. WaterWar.net is the new online discussion board for the water gun hobby.

Old 01-01-2005, 08:22 AM   #1
Ben
Founder

UserID: 1

If you're looking for fast or reliable repair help, the best thing you could do is get a picture to us. Many times it will be hard to describe the exact problem. Remember, a picture is worth 1000 words. If you can, by all means get us one.

[email address] / Please read this before emailing or PMing me

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.
Old 01-02-2005, 12:47 PM   #2
Spinner
Administrator

UserID: 77

Example 1:

Quote:
my gun is broke I pumped then it snapped the crack is small but I ca'nt shoot now what do I do iv'e tried to gleu it but it snaps again please help smoebody

Example 2:

Quote:
I have a problem with my CPS 2700. I pumped it up, then pulled the trigger, but instead of firing, the trigger snapped off. Further inspection revealed a small hairline crack, as can be seen in the picture below (apologies if it's not a very good one, but it's the best I could do).

I've tried glueing it, but it snapped again immediately. Could someone please help me? This is my main gun, I need it operational again ASAP! Thanks!

Which one do YOU think is better?

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Last edited by Ben : 11-20-2007 at 11:30 AM.
Old 01-02-2005, 02:00 PM   #3
Neuro
Retired Moderator

UserID: 30

On another note, RTFM before you post. I'm getting pretty sick of people who immediately ask a question at the forums as opposed to ACTUALLY reading through the repairs/mods section of the site first.

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.