sc 600 trigger problem

Repairs to water guns. Please put repair topics in this forum so that people do not have to sort through so many topics when looking for a repair. If a fix is included in the topic, please add (Fixed) before the topic title to indicate so.
used man

sc 600 trigger problem

Post by used man » Thu May 15, 2008 11:24 pm

My friends sc 600 was broken so i brought it home to fix. I found that there is a problem
with the trigger. I got a crack open, reached in with a flat head and pulled the valve to get it to release pressure. As i puled the trigger while looking in the crack, the trigger pole moved but wouldnt pull the valve. I also need some help opening it because all the screws are imposible to get out due to rust. any help?
"dont mess with used man!"-sloganizer.net
thanks to dx for link to website

SSCBen

Re: sc 600 trigger problem

Post by SSCBen » Fri May 16, 2008 12:04 am

We should need some more information about the trigger problem to help with it. Please read the sticky threads here and post a response back when you get the water gun open.

We have a guide on how to open water guns that offers this suggestion for rusted/stripped screws:
If a screw is very rusted or the head has been damaged by attempts to unscrew, the only option may be to eliminate the screw altogether. A powerful drill, with a drill bit approximately the size of the screw's threads, can easily drive straight through the screw. Naturally, though, the case cannot reliably be held together at that point again.

used man

Re: sc 600 trigger problem

Post by used man » Fri May 16, 2008 5:34 am

well the problem is that the thing that opens the valve came off its hinge. any help?
"dont mess with used man!"-sloganizer.net
thanks to dx for link to website