GTA - San Andreas

Topics related specifically to video gaming.

What Are Your Feelings About Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas

Best Game Ever
7%
Really Like It
36%
Like It
21%
Neutral
No votes
Dislike it
7%
Hate it
29%

Total votes: 14

Dark Elite

Post by Dark Elite » Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:23 pm

I just want to see what everyone thinks about it. I have it myself, and I love it. What do you guys think?
Visit <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Sam's Supercars

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color :o range'><span style='font-family:Arial'><u>My Weaponry</u>
CPS2100 (Thank You King Soaker&#33 ;)
1 Liquidator/Pressurizer
1 Max-D 6000
1 XP310 w/my own power mod and 8 balloon XPS mod
2 piston-pistols (backup)

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:07 am

The missions are always fun. It's fun just going around in that game doing everyday stuff. We found the huge jet, that looks like a 747 without the upper layer, in a hanger and flew it around. My friend Zach was able to do a barrel role in it! He tried it again and he almost hit the ground so we were like woooooooooh! And then a bridge rendered infront of him and he blew up! Ah. Good times, good times.

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

cosineandcamber

Post by cosineandcamber » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:45 pm

where did you find the 747? I have looked everwhere for it. GTA San Andreas is one of my all-time favorite games just because there was so much to do even after you finished all of the missions.

Aurum

Re: GTA - San Andreas

Post by Aurum » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:41 am

I spent a year playing this game solidly... as sad as that sounds.

Although, i think i'll never want to play it again for the same reason :)
Armoury includes: Homemade Copper Gun, "Requiem" (boasts a very large water-carrying capacity, large pressure chamber, fitted pressure gauge, and as of 2nd Sept 2011, fully working home-made pump)
I seem to literally only log in once a year!