Guitar Hero/Rock Band

Topics related specifically to video gaming.
NYwRiter94

Guitar Hero/Rock Band

Post by NYwRiter94 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:22 am

Thought I'd start a thread. Member of the (unofficially) best site on the subject, http://www.scorehero.com. In #soakertalk, steelboot and cantab challenged me to put up a video of me playing Through the Fire and Flames, so without further ado, I present it to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d59L5tJLwYw

Please bear in mind I haven't really played in 4 months.

EDIT: WMG CAN SUCK IT.

Specter

Re: Guitar Hero/Rock Band

Post by Specter » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:23 am

it says the video has been removed by the user. If you have it set for private, thats what it says, i think.

what would be the hardest song in RB1? (not including DLC, which i only have the free ones)
I know the longest is Green Grass and High Tides, which i can play on expert on drums, btw I actually play drums haha, that song is freaking long. i haven't played in a while either, oh and I can play GG&HT with guitar as well
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october

NYwRiter94

Post by NYwRiter94 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:34 am

Oh, I removed it and tried to reupload it with a Fair Use Agreement description on it so Youtube couldn't remove it, but the greedy assholes at Warner Music Group will do anything to ruin their reputation. I can understand why they have a total of 5 fans on Facebook.

They removed my video. Expect to see a link on another video uploading website in about 15 minutes.

Specter

Post by Specter » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:18 pm

oh ok. I dont know why they would remove yours. I've seen plenty of videos of people playing really hard guitar hero or rock band songs on youtube
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october

NYwRiter94

Post by NYwRiter94 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:22 pm

I use a device called a Gamebridge that records the feed straight from the Xbox 360. Therefore, there's almost no noise other than the track playing and maybe the crowd track loop in the game. I beat the filters that check the video on startup by recording a 10 second thing of me playing the intro on my crappy drum set.

New link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=499Snwjorok

Specter

Post by Specter » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:05 am

Ah so you use a VCC/D (video capture card/device) i wish i had one of those for my ps3

steelboot

Post by steelboot » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:39 am

I play Rock Band, don't have any GH games right now. I forgot my password to my scorehero oh well...

edit: Hardest song on RB1 is GG&HT: only been FC'd once by ukogmonkey.
steelboot pwns n00bs
If you have five dollars and steelboot has five dollars, steelboot has more money than you.
GOTTA SOAK 'EM ALL!