SOCOM 3/SOCOM Combined Assault Clan

Topics related specifically to video gaming.
Monsoon

SOCOM 3/SOCOM Combined Assault Clan

Post by Monsoon » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:45 am

I made a clan for the online SOCOM 3/SOCOM Combined Assault game called LIONS, and created an online forum for it as well (powered by phpBB). If you play either game online, and have a verified account (so you can join clans, have a friends list, etc) then visit http://lionsclan.110mb.com/forums I am having scripting issues with the registration email, so ignore the "failed send email" message after you register. I can still activate accounts.
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

Specter

Post by Specter » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:03 pm

hey i play socom ca too. my online name is Spectrace so send me a friends invite. we can play sometime if you want I already have a clan i made since socom 3 with a couple friends and a bunch of other people in it so i wont be joining yours. i'm actually going on in a little while so if you want to play later thats fine. me and one of my friends are always playing wars and stuff so if you want to play with us you can.
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october