The Runescape Thread.

Topics related specifically to video gaming.
Super Sonic

Post by Super Sonic » Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:20 pm

Hey everyone this is a topic for anyone that likes to play Runescape. Its a pretty popular online game. Here is your chance to talk about things you might need and trading items and such. I just hope a lot of you guys play, anyways, my sign on name for runescape is Mahraz. Who knows some of you might play each other without even knowing it.

EDIT: :blink: Sorry I didn't know we had a gaming thread already! Forgive my ignorance, I promise I didn't see it until after I posted this.
"Rejoice not over me my enemy, for when I fall, I shall in turn arise." Micah 7:8

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:04 pm

I used to play it. It was good until other things took up my time.
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

Super Sonic

Post by Super Sonic » Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:40 am

Do you remember your old account name?
"Rejoice not over me my enemy, for when I fall, I shall in turn arise." Micah 7:8

Forceuser

Post by Forceuser » Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:38 am

There used to be a topic on this somewhere but it hasn't been posted in for a while.

I play, my RS name is Force7000. I'm a member and level 70 combat. Currently I'm working on getting 1000 total level before farming comes out. I've got another 24 levels to go at the moment.

My networth is about 750k. I've got full rune, dragon longsword, berserker helm, amulet of glory, full blue dragonhide amongst other stuff.

If you need any help then PM in game (but I can't give you any money - I spent about 100k buying runes to get my magic level up and I'm low on cash at the moment).
Hey, images in sigs work again! Woo!

Fox

Post by Fox » Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:05 am

I play off and on every once and a while. One thing I hate about MOGs is they're so darn addicting. My SN is Sinfox if anyone wants anything, but I'm not all that good. I'm an extreme jerk to everyone, just because I find most people in online games really lacking in intelligence, mainly because I'm the only one who uses complete words and sentences. :D I'm only about level 40 combat, but I'm mainly ranging... Heh, I'd better stop talking now, or I'll be up until five in the morning playing Runescape. :rolleyes:
[img]http://www.geocities.com/sinfoxdreamcore/bnr.jpg' border='0' alt='Picture of a Super
Soaker' />
U.W.F.F.I.

Forceuser

Post by Forceuser » Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:00 pm

Rangers rule! :P If you need any help ranging or are short on arrows PM me.

I've progressed a bit since I last posted. 71 combat now and 1012 total level! I also have 132 quest points (got another one thanks to today's new quest). The new initiate armour looks pretty cool. Got myself a free torn page (z) 1 merchanting them. That'll be a nice 80-100k profit when I sell it!
Hey, images in sigs work again! Woo!

soakup

Post by soakup » Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:02 pm

I don't mean to be offensive, but in my personal opinion runescape is a plot to brainwash us all into loving it so much that it kils our academic and personal life, then they will rationally charge us all to use it and we will pay and they will become rich off of our misery, yet we will be thinking that runescape is the only thing holdi our lives together. Ask zrobo he was once addicted but now agrees with me( you may not know zrobo he only has lie 7 or 8 posts but he does go here)

examples

- my friend murtaza was advanced two grades in math util he started runescape now he is only advanced one grade in math

-murt also puts no effort in school

- nick has lost his personel life and now is always saying dumb stuff like bananas and can't leave the computer he was once my best friend now he is just a silhouette of the old nick.

- all the runescape kids in my school have started a clan where they waste precius recess time talking abgout runescaspe.

-runescape is also effecting my life by not allowing me to have any real non-possesed friends

runescape is doing the same thing as yu-gio. Now I can't stop you from liking it but I just wanted t spread my word.
sponge+James Collins+ water=soakup

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:47 am

I now play Rune Scape too. My name (as weird as it may sound :P ) is Randy Badboy. :Hey, that's funny.:

I'm not really very far into it and don't have much yet but I'll learn. I'm only level 3 at the moment. ;)

MilkMan

Post by MilkMan » Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:01 pm

I'm level 53 and have full rune armor, rune scimmy, and a power ammy. I also have one high score which is my lvl 53 mining (it coincidentally seems to correspond with my combat level).
"Anything with a nozzle and a pump is good enough for me." <--------------- Same lying signature 3 years and counting!

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:11 pm

I haven't been on RuneScape much. I'm still level 56, but I have a rune 2-hander. By the way, my account is Aeroia. I can't believe I haven't posted that yet.

Super Sonic

Post by Super Sonic » Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:53 pm

Now im level 50 I think I forgot to post that my SN is Mahraz, I have full Adamant and a rune 2H.

Silence

Post by Silence » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:38 pm

Hallabalogee: Please don't revive old threads, but more importantly, please don't discuss hacking or illegal activities on the forums. I personally don't care what goes on with this, but it would be helpful if you edited out or deleted the information for us. Thanks.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:31 pm

I've banned Hallabalogee because that obviously was a scam to get someone's username and password. No one's hacked their servers. If Hallabalogee really had some sort of administrative access, he wouldn't need your password to do anything.

Here's a tip to those kinds in the future: don't do that. I'll ban you immediately.

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:45 pm

It's clearly a ruse to get a username and password.

As a note to all the unwise - never, ever include your password to anything in an e-mail, forum post, PM, IM conversation, etc.

They are yours and yours alone - if you recieve an e-mail instructing you to give it, delete it.

Any decent system should and will contact you with a password reset message, instead.

In either case, do not use any links in the e-mail - they could easily be leading to fake replica sites.
Find a link yourself via Google or otherwise, and work from there. First try with your normal password, and if that fails, then try the reset password - when you've got in, change your password via the "control panel" or similar as quickly as possible - but not back to your old one, just in case.

I know this because a friend's parent fell foul of this, and I looked the whole advice up.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:31 pm

Made a new account because I live a boring life. If you want to add me in-game, my account is Lord Ardias. He's got level 40 range, 40 defence, 35 strength, and 37 attack. Also has level 29 prayer and level 10 mage.