:D Hi im cool :D

General water gun discussion.
NerforBust

:D Hi im cool :D

Post by NerforBust » Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:06 am

:D I need to know if I could possibly make a Water Gun shoot a quick burst releasing all the air instead of a long stream of low pressure

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:29 am

RTFM! Please read the site as well as the stickies/forum guidelines before you make a post next time. You'll need to be much more specific if you want us to help you. What kind of water gun, etc, etc
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

NerforBust

Post by NerforBust » Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:21 am

Originally posted by Neo@Jan 14 2005, 08:29 PM
RTFM! Please read the site as well as the stickies/forum guidelines before you make a post next time. You'll need to be much more specific if you want us to help you. What kind of water gun, etc, etc
[snapback]21307[/snapback]

RTFM? WTF? G R U OK? this 50 posed letter word thing rule sucks so ill just write about.
this 50 posed letter word thing rule sucks so ill just write about.

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:27 am

Wow. You remind me of some people I know.... :blink: ......anyway, look at the homemades section in this website. I'm not really sure what you're wanting right at the moment.
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:38 pm

Originally posted by NerforBust@Jan 14 2005, 08:06 PM
:D I need to know if I could possibly make a Water Gun shoot a quick burst releasing all the air instead of a long stream of low pressure
[snapback]21306[/snapback]

To answer your question (which is obviously intended for a Super Soaker modified to shoot Nerf darts), yes that is extremely possible. If you read anything on our site, you would know that a larger aperture (nozzle) allows for more fluid output, and therefore a "quick burst."

This is not a new idea, in fact, this is a very old and bad idea. Yes it will have good range, but the gun is intended for shooting water and therefor has PCs sized for a barrel miles long. I'd suggest making a HOMEMADE Nerf gun if you want range and a reasonable amount of pumping.