im saddened

General water gun discussion.
blaze

Post by blaze » Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:41 pm

Hasbro did a great job with soakers when they took over Larami...for a while. The 2002 soakers were all good, and were well worth buying. But in 2003 they completely screwed up. Weak-butt pieces of XPBackfire-esque with lights and sounds. And now their 2004 models...im really ****ed off. HOW THE **** AM I SUPPOSED TO SOAK SOMEONE WHEN MY GUN SQUIRTS ONLY A FEW OUNCES?! They got rid of the CPS name...they've put Super Soakers to shame. They should be called super suckers. THEY Don't EVEN SHOW THE OLD ONES ON THEIR SITE! Super Soakers are going to fade out very soon. Its a sad end to a great beggining.

blaze

Post by blaze » Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:43 pm

hey how come when I said the a-word (I feel like a retard saying that) it put in butt?

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:05 pm

javascript:add_smilie(":angry:")
Your right. The 2004 line does suck.
I think the best thing to do is not buy any. No matter what. Ever one! You hear me! Don't buy any new Super Soakers!
Maybe, if the 2004's suck private spot. Then they will know that would don't like their cheap XPBackfire-esque. Let's make this summer a protest for next summer! THEY!WILL!NOT!STEAL!OUR!POWER!

ha, private spot
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net
--------------------------------------------------------------

blaze

Post by blaze » Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:21 pm

THEY STOLE OUR MONEY! THEY STOLE OUR CPS! NOW WE STEAL THEIR...um...well actually the soaker tag dissolving thing is pretty cool. but the XPBackfire-esqueheads over at hasbro should bring back our [2002 and back] soakers! LEMMEE HEAR YALL! SAY "im a blue footed monkey" IF YOU AGREE! LEMEE HEAR U SAY IM A BLUE FOOTED MONKEY! now im going to put in some naughty words that will be transformed to hillarious replacements. butt, XPBackfire-esque, private spot, fudge, female dog

blaze

Post by blaze » Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:23 pm

ok ok now im going to do the swearing thing again because its soooo fun. Try and find out what im saying, kids!
fudge! butt! female dog! private spot! XPBackfire-esque! idiot!

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Mon Apr 19, 2004 1:04 am

Watch it guys, there are kids here.

But to the topic: I WANT THE CPS LINE BACK! They are remaking the XP's though. These 2004's are really ment for little kids
I don't check this forum anymore.

Hyper_9

Post by Hyper_9 » Mon Apr 19, 2004 1:29 am

Originally posted by blaze@Apr 18 2004, 03:23 PM
ok ok now im going to do the swearing thing again because its soooo fun. Try and find out what im saying, kids!
fudge!  butt!  female dog!  private spot!  XPBackfire-esque!  idiot!
Cool it.
I mean it.
I may not be a mod yet, but I am next in line to be one, and I have comm with them all day-to-day.
Edit that to be more humane, or risk problems. Trust me, you Don't wanna be like sniper...
Sniper: **** IT ALL STOP CHANGING MY POSTS **** YOU! (he bypassed the filter there)
Sniper: WHEN THIS POST IS ON THE LIST IT SHOW'S A BLUE SMILY FACE IT'S SUPPOST TO HAVE A RED MAD FACE LIKE THIS  STOP CHANGING MY ****** POSTS!  (he bypassed the filter there)
Doom: No one is changing your posts. It's the word filter. If you keep avoiding the word filter like you are now, you'll never get back to full acess. I'm going to update the word filter to have words with * inbetween each letter now.
Sniper: I know someone changed it, it was a mad face then some one changed it into a happy little ***** face
Doom: None of the smilies are blue. So it can't show a blue smilie. If you want to talk about the smilies, do it in Off-Topic. 
Sniper: not a smily in you're post the thing at the bottom when you post it say's post icons someone changed mine to the happy little blut ***** face
Doom: I fixed it. So stop spamming.
Sniper: soy-ton-ly
Doom: Spell everything correctly, or you will never be back to normal status. Most people can't see that what you just said is "certainly". It took me a while to "decode" it.
Case you didn't already guess, Hes banned to the depths of the ocean.
Offical DMOZ Editor of "Recreation: Guns: Toy: Water Guns"
Soak On
HYPERACTIVE 4 EVER!

blaze

Post by blaze » Mon Apr 19, 2004 4:38 am

lolz ok ill stop ill stop. I think I remember sniper from last year, about when soaker season was over. w/e. anyways, if they redid the xps, that would suck...cuz xps suck. they suck private spot (sorry had to do that, and I didn't swear, I wrote it in) HAHAHAHA :D :Hey, that's funny.: :Hey, that's funny.: :P

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:29 pm

Stop semi-spamming, I don't like that, Hey, that's funny. :D

----
Racer

PS: XP's are pretty good, my friend has an old XP 75(he isint on our team), and it shoots good, about 25 feet.
I don't check this forum anymore.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Mon Apr 19, 2004 3:00 pm

IMO, this thread really has nothing constructive to add to soaking and should be considered for locking. <_<
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:39 pm

yes, I'm locking it now. I still think the word filter makes it sound pretty hilarious though. :Hey, that's funny.:
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.