Allyship Problems, please help out

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:47 pm

Okay, here is the scoop.
------------------------
The group I used to have was Intolerant and Impatient, and never took orders, so I fired them. They rebelled, we gave them a second chance, and they rebell again. So last summer My new group and I did a raid ont heir new base. We were below a deck, at our disadvantage. I was at sniping position with a Lightning Rifle (Good as a XP110) and we successfully assaulted their base with dodging water balloons. We must have thrown at least 15 up there.
Anyways, during our training exercises, we would always be ambushed by them, and one on the opposite side hit my soldier in the mouth with a heavy pole. he lived thankfully. I dodged him, and shot him in the face. My current squad were my enemies when my enemies wew my allies, and they switched. My enemies are now loyal soldiers who obey and KNOW STEALTH AND PRECISION. I was amazed with my lackeys klnowledge. Now it's Winter Time, Mye nemy is askin to join up again, and my second in command told me not to ditch them, and let them join or be allies, and he does not like my ideals. What do I do? I know if I say Yes to both, the same thing will happen all over again. The enemy asked me today after I told him we were expectin a monster xl. Does he not want to get blasted? What do I do? :unsure:

Hyper_9

Post by Hyper_9 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:28 am

They are wimps who Don't want to get soaked.....Test their loyality. Say yes, but get some of your loyal forces to make a fake rebellion like 2 days after. If they stay, they can be trusted....If not, Soak their [at]$$ES!
Offical DMOZ Editor of "Recreation: Guns: Toy: Water Guns"
Soak On
HYPERACTIVE 4 EVER!

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:43 am

Originally posted by Hyper_9@Dec 2 2003, 07:28 PM
They are wimps who Don't want to get soaked.....Test their loyality. Say yes, but get some of your loyal forces to make a fake rebellion like 2 days after. If they stay, they can be trusted....If not, Soak their [at]$$ES!
YOUR A GENIUS! Thanks masn! What else? Anyone else have an opnion?

WW.net suggested I talk to him, But I tried this before. "Done this before... They are too thick headed. How do I tell them while not loosing one of my own? My second In Command thinks I should give him a chance. ".

Hyper_9

Post by Hyper_9 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:35 am

YOUR A GENIUS!
Oh how I LOVE appreation -_- ^_^ . I disagree w/ RAK. Go with my Idea. It's so simple. The only possible flaw is that the freshly joined recruits will see your other forces Rebelling, think your a bad leader now, and join them. Only possible flaw that oh so slightly hides their true colors. Still, they are dense and probably won't listen to you if you try to talk it out..... Then they might just soak you before the XL arrives and then go into the shadows.....

God, I talk too much...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Soak On
HYPERACTIVE 4 EVER!

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:03 am

They won't rebel, they promsed and swore to be loyal, an they have. They know my leader capability, and I would hunt them down if they rebelled. I wil talk witht hem tomorrow bout the setup next year.

Hyper_9

Post by Hyper_9 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:12 am

This is only later today.... have you already done a fake rebellion? Wow, usually it's best to wait a while, like a couple of days, or suspision arises....

YAY THIS IS THE 4000TH POST (Or is it Jade's post above mine? DOOM, HELP&#33 ;) :D :D :D

and this is my 50th post! YAY! :D :D
Soak On
HYPERACTIVE 4 EVER!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:51 am

The posts aren't numbered, but good job at posting.
Yeah, that rebeling idea sounds good. But if they're your only competition, you may want to keep them as your enemies or you'll end up battlling yourself.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:41 pm

just curious, does anyone here have snowball wars? it's a great use for your wbl in the wintertime....
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:47 pm

I have those, but I've never had one as large as my soaker fights. I usually just throw them. A good tip is to wear all white, you're invisible in snow.

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:14 pm

Um.. I live in Leesport and it is 26 Degrees farenheight, I would rather not risk my internals getting damaged by cold weather. :rolleyes:

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:17 pm

Yeah, cold weather isn't the best for soakers. Please keep your soakers in a place where it does not get below freezing!

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:04 am

I keep em in my closet, hangin from a vertical pole by the straps. ^_^

superstormer

Post by superstormer » Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:18 am

Move to Wars forum.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Socrates)</div><div class='quotemain'>I drank what?!</div>

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:18 am

Originally posted by Jadefalcon09@Dec 3 2003, 07:04 PM
I keep em in my closet, hangin from a vertical pole by the straps. ^_^
Similar to what I do. I keep mine in my closet, but sitting down because the straps usually don't hold for the entier winter, and I'm not taking any chances.

cosineandcamber

Post by cosineandcamber » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:19 am

you could bring money and paperwork into your teamwork :) . For a watergun war at my High School i wrote up an alliance document that is pretty much foolproof. If you have a game moderator and all of your team's signatures then you can't go wrong.