Does Anyone Know...

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
onlydecoppi1991

Post by onlydecoppi1991 » Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:36 am

does anyone know where I can buy one of those Blazer guns?
I'd like to get one of those probably as a main weapon. (I'm also looking for other guns too) I'd probably want the blazer, but if you tell me a reason not too. And how much it could cost.

Thanks
"If war is what your looking for, I know where you can find it... ya go to the corner of May St. and go inside Wars R Us."
-me

"A country cannot simultaneously prepare and prevent war."
-Albert Einstein

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" -Gandhi

Armory= Blazer, Vaporizer, 2003

blaze

Post by blaze » Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:01 am

Don't get the Blazer as a main weapon. I got mine from eBay. It's not powerful at all, a Cps Splashzooka could probably outshoot it. The only way it will be good is if you do the Spring Mod (see topic) I made and use 15-20 lb. resistance springs, with a Check Valve Freeze. For a main weapon get a Cps 2100 at the Sports Authority if you want to mod the gun, or if you want a good deal ($7.49), or for some more power and a much more difficult to mod gun (the better choice if price doesn't matter and you don't want to mod), get the Cps 4100 from Toys R Us or toysrus.com for $20.

Sky_T_219

Post by Sky_T_219 » Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:56 pm

Most of the TRU's are out of CPS 4100, but who knows, maybe they got em back. Anyway, my friend got a Blazer at K-Mart for $20 and he says its the best gun ever. Thats also comparing it to my CPS 10k. Actually they are about the same. I would recommend getting it unless you can find a CPS (any model) anywhere.
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><u>My Arsenal:</u>
<span style='color:green'>1x CPS 10000 (K-modded)
1x Triple Aggresor
1x Vaporizer
1x Max-D 2000
1x XP 70
<span style='color :o range'>~More to come~

blaze

Post by blaze » Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:29 pm

Originally posted by Sky_T_219@Jun 23 2004, 07:56 AM
Most of the TRU's are out of CPS 4100, but who knows, maybe they got em back. Anyway, my friend got a Blazer at K-Mart for $20 and he says its the best gun ever. Thats also comparing it to my CPS 10k. Actually they are about the same. I would recommend getting it unless you can find a CPS (any model) anywhere.
No offense, but your friend is a total idiot. A stock 1000 has better range and more output with a MUCH bigger nozzle than a Blazer. Either you friend doesn't know anything about modding, and he lied about the 10k think, or he just doesn't know anything about anything. The Blazer is an inferior piece of XPBackfire-esque unless you mod it. It's not even fair to compare a Blazer to a Cps 10000. The fact is that on its tiny 3x nozzle (I compared size with my other guns) it can shoot about 42 feet. On a bigger, 7x sized nozzle I drilled, it can go about 25. That shows how weak and inferior the Blazer is. I am extremely dissapointed at myself that I spent money on it.

onlydecoppi1991

Post by onlydecoppi1991 » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:28 am

This is sorta off topic but Blaze ive read that article and read this one and in both you were fighting with people. We want this to be a place without warfare except water ones.

On topic I asked where to get one, and my K-mart closed so is there anywhere else I can probably get it?
"If war is what your looking for, I know where you can find it... ya go to the corner of May St. and go inside Wars R Us."
-me

-Albert Einstein

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" -Gandhi

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:49 am

Yeah, I do keep telling blaze he argues too much. :P

There is not other place in the US where you can get a Blazer other than K-Mart. If you are in Canada then you can get it at Wal*Mart, but I don't think you're in Canada, I just wanted to put that out there.

onlydecoppi1991

Post by onlydecoppi1991 » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:16 am

I am in canada and thanks. Walmart, right? So I geuss I need money for me guns.
-me

-Albert Einstein

Sky_T_219

Post by Sky_T_219 » Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:40 am

Originally posted by blaze@Jun 23 2004, 12:29 PM
No offense, but your friend is a total idiot. A stock 1000 has better range and more output with a MUCH bigger nozzle than a Blazer. Either you friend doesn't know anything about modding, and he lied about the 10k think, or he just doesn't know anything about anything. The Blazer is an inferior piece of XPBackfire-esque unless you mod it. It's not even fair to compare a Blazer to a Cps 10000. The fact is that on its tiny 3x nozzle (I compared size with my other guns) it can shoot about 42 feet. On a bigger, 7x sized nozzle I drilled, it can go about 25. That shows how weak and inferior the Blazer is. I am extremely dissapointed at myself that I spent money on it.
actually my CPS 10k leaks, so that also saying that, meaning it runs out of ammo soon. He thinks its the best because he just got and the last SS he got sucked so he is comparing it to that also to my CPS 10k (which leaks like I said). He's not just comparing the range and power. The blazer has the 5 nozzles which the CPS 1000 doesn't and the Blazer has a pretty good range non the less. All in all I'd recommend buying it if you can't find no CPS (any model) like I said before!
1x Triple Aggresor
1x Vaporizer
1x Max-D 2000
1x XP 70

Sky_T_219

Post by Sky_T_219 » Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:42 am

Oh and BTW, I found like every single Water Warrior gun besides Blazer at TRU. I'm not sure if it's there or not... who knows...
1x Triple Aggresor
1x Vaporizer
1x Max-D 2000
1x XP 70

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:59 pm

Oh and BTW, that is what the edit button is for. If it's 2 minutes after you posted, then you should edit it in.

Only the Blazer isn't available at TRU. That's why I said it was in Wal-Mart and K-Mart. If you asked where the other ones were, I would have said everywhere because you can even find them in CVS,