I Made A Mistake

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
Elite Zero

Post by Elite Zero » Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:19 pm

Some of you may know about my mistake where I posted spam, I also hope u guys will forgive me (I really Don't know what spam is until just lately.) But is there a way I can redeeme myself?
BEFALL TO MY UNSTOPPABLE SOAKER ONSLAUGHT!!

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:52 pm

Be a productive member, don't spam and follow ALL of the guidelines. Make useful posts, etc. I don't think there's anything in particular that you can do apart from those things...just follow the above. B)
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:24 pm

What spinner said summed it up well. This isn't a criminal record or anything. If you just follow the rules it will all go fine.

The spamming you did was not really about breaking the rules to me, it was more about common sense. You practically had a tantrum over something as little as your rank at an online forum. Why would posting a new topic with over 5 replies make me fix it? It wasn't that big of a deal. If you were a better member at the time, then you would have just asked if there was something that could have been done about it. That basically sums up all I have to say about what you did. Don't do it again.

Elite Zero

Post by Elite Zero » Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:33 pm

The day I did the tantrum delio wasnt exactly my lucky day. I had some bad luck and anything just could infuriateme. Once again I apologize greatly. I wish a hadnt been in that condition. :(

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:50 pm

All right, this is over, and getting a little pointless. Don't make me add a no appoligies rule, because I would really just do this for all members anyway. You shouldn't be worried that I'll ban you out unless I actually said I would.

Also, try to spell things better. There is a rule about good spelling and grammar.

Elite Zero

Post by Elite Zero » Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:09 pm

You got it doom! :D

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:17 pm

You see, that was a pointless post. It wasn't needed at all. Topic locked.