your battlefield

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
Scavenger

Post by Scavenger » Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:20 am

I fight in my neighborhood. It takes up almost a full square mile, has many forests and ponds, and is very hilly. I 'control' a few of the forests around my house. There is an island in one of the ponds, and most of the ponds are connected by streams that flow through the forests. There also is an 18 hole golf course going through the neighborhood. I ride my bike on the golf paths (without a water gun) and use it as a fast 'highway'.

So, where do you fight?

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:08 am

I just moved, and my terrain I use to fight in was suburban. Now that I have moved and gotten some new friends, we fight in Suburban and really rural areas. Moving this down to wars :)

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:58 pm

My battlefields are limited.

The road I live on is pretty average - all you can really do is charge at each other. There is a small wood up one end (25-40 trees), but you can't really use this much other than for the lightest of cover.

There are potential locations around which could be used, but these aren't the most practical, and only a couple have been used.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston

sogoie

Post by sogoie » Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:09 am

totally urban, but i there are alot of parks i go to

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:47 pm

Lucky you, I wish I could use a park.

Parks around here aren't suitable for water wars - hang on, are there any parks around here big enough? Perhaps not.

How I wish I had a huge backyard to war in.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston