A good RPG

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:38 pm

Does anyone want to do a real RPG? No Tempests, and no more of Crashdummy's house exploding? I mean real, we're kids, like in real life. We can use transports & WBL's
Although it is peacful and a beautiful place being among the stars, there is danger lurking in the shadows. That's what Alliance Command's for

- Captain Ivan Reilly,
IGA Intrepid
During conclusion speeches of the Xidian Wars

Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:42 pm

I hadn't done an rpg before and thought it would be realistic like you described. I think it would be cool to have a more realistic one.

Hunt_and_Annoy

Post by Hunt_and_Annoy » Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:52 pm

Isn't that going to be like whats happening on WGN?

perilous1

Post by perilous1 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:46 am

[at]XP20Warrior-If you want an RGP like that, and you can't find one like that, you make one like that. And if you do, tell me because it is quite likely that I would want to join.

Forceuser

Post by Forceuser » Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:05 am

The problem of real RPGs is that people get bored part way through and stop posting. You will also find that having people fight against each other also doesn't work very well (this is from experience, BTW). Therefore you have to have everyone on the same side, which then makes it not so exciting and more people leave. Basically, it doesn't work. The most successful RP I have seen at SSC or iSc is the first SSC RP, also the most unrealistic. You may not like it, but, the truth is, it works.
Hey, images in sigs work again! Woo!