Car Crash

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:35 am

There was a huge car crash the other night by my house where a car got turned over. The lady was cut up and it looked like she had a broken hand and she must of had a ton of pain in her back cause she couldn't move when they took her out of the car.
In the other car was four guys from me and Dux's high school. One I saw got taken away on a stretcher, two were fine and being questioned by the police. And the last person I heard ran away. And they were trying to track him down. I didn't stay for the whole thing but I think they got him.

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:35 pm

Thats unfortunate.... Were they DUI? Im thinking the one dude ran so he wouldn't get in trouble because the others were DUI. Remember people, driving while having too much alcohol can be dangerous, and this is a result, Im glad it was not much worse than that. I always stay away from people in my high school like this. My best wishes to the lady, and to the police to bring them to justice, IF they were DUI.
-Jade

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:20 pm

No alcohal actually. I took a glance in the car to see if there was any drinks and there wasn't. It wasn't their fault for the accident. The lady in the other car was doing atleast 50 on a 25 mph street.

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:22 pm

Last X-mas I was in a jeep on icy roads, when we came around the corner, just as a car coming the other way was flipping over. We went over to help. It was a boy and his dad. They where only driving like 25 MPH and had seatbelts on. They only received seatbelt bruises. It was kinda scary. On the way back that night, I saw a total of 4 more cars that went off the road. One more of which had turned over. It was a scary night.

EDIT: Maybe the lady was DWA...
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net
--------------------------------------------------------------

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:09 am

The intersection where this happened is called the worst intersection in our town. At least 10 accidents happen every year (im sure many more than that) and the houses on either side of me have been hit by cars. The stupid people at city hall need to put up a light or a stop sign at the least. I think several people have been killed in the general region.

strongshooter

Post by strongshooter » Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:41 am

ten accidents a YEAR? that is hardly anything, I live in Fairbanks Alaska where the intersections were obiously designed by idiots, the drivers are all rednecks who belong either in texas or LA. There is a big intersection close to walmart that must get a minimum of 15 crashes a year, more ike 20. They just rebuilt it so I hope that that will help.

oh and sorry to any texans who are not rednecks, I have not met any yet but I am sure there are some

EDITL: forgot to mention the obious: glare ice, the dangers of living in alaska