Hello everybody

General water gun discussion.
RaVen

Hello everybody

Post by RaVen » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:11 pm

hello, I have always liked super soakers and never realized how big they are untill I stumbled onto this site and a few others in the links section. I also never knew how many different ways there were to modify the super soakers.

Being that it is in the middle of summer here, and I have less than 2 weeks of summer school left, I am going to hopefully working on my super soakers a bit, and posting on these forums as frequently as possible.

I have also gained a great interest in the topic of building custom waterguns and other useful utillitys on the battlefield. Being rather creative I have come up with more than a few different ideas for things that I hope to build in the near future. When/if I make them I will of course post regularly with the progress :P

As of right now I don't have a collection thats anything special. basically I have a CPS 2100, a storm 2100, and then a medium sized box full of other more useless guns, I don't even know what half of them are :o

Well, I am going to go take a look around this site and the rest of the net and hopefully get more ideas for the upcoming projects I am going to start soon, hopefully :rolleyes:

Well, I better finish this, as it is getting a little long just as a small intro :Hey, that's funny.: I hope to become a regular member of these forums, and really get into super soakers. Hope to talk to you all soon!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:56 pm

Welcome to Super Soaker Central! Remember to capitalize the beginnings of every sentence - it seems funny if a few aren't capitalized. ;)

Enjoy your stay here!

If you're looking for anything that we don't have on our website, feel free to ask about it. Because we haven't had any significant updates this year, a lot of our real good stuff hasn't been released yet. 8)

RaVen

Post by RaVen » Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:19 pm

Sorry about the capitalizing thing, I usually do capitalize ;) looking forward to that big update to see what "good stuff" your talking about :P