Base Constrution

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
GeneralHawkEye

Post by GeneralHawkEye » Wed May 19, 2004 10:40 pm

Hello,
There will be a huge weekend campain going on in my neigborhood the weekend ^_^ .... each force has 2 and a half days to set up their base camp. We have lots of PVC piping mostly 2" wide and extremely long but other sizes too and lots of ply wood most is 4' by 4' but some longer thinner one and shorter wider ones also and a 5 metal sheets 4' by 4' a bunch of tools and random supplies like little roller wheels, buckets and 5 hoses, 4 large post with pointed ends,2 y adapters, 1 sprinkler hose, and 3 spray spinklers (ones that sound like machine guns) and a feew nets. We are looking for designs and how to build them. Ideas would be much appricated thank you very much!
Over and Out,
Hawk Eye ;)
"take what you can.... give nothing back!"- Jack Sparrow

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Wed May 19, 2004 11:39 pm

ok here's a base plan, I hope you have 2"-2"-2" tees. (well, not exactly tees, but close enough ;) )

sorry for the mspaint-ing, I Don't have time to load up freehand and do it right. as for the inside of the base, put in towels, spare blasters, wbl's, etc.
Attachments
base.jpg
base.jpg (53.68 KiB) Viewed 1079 times
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

GeneralHawkEye

Post by GeneralHawkEye » Wed May 19, 2004 11:50 pm

Your a genus :D ! And you drew that up pretty fast. Thank you very much my fellow commander. Any ideas for another fort (not that we need one just looking to combine ideas) or accsories/ traps for a base?

Much thanks!,
Hawk Eye
"take what you can.... give nothing back!"- Jack Sparrow

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Wed May 19, 2004 11:55 pm

lets see... if you have the time and money to build a water balloon launcher or 2 that's always a good idea... traps can be found at http://www.sscentral.net/tactics/traps.php. and thanks for the compliments. we're here to help.
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Thu May 20, 2004 5:07 am

I've found that creating water mines are great. Just take a soft water bottle, and drill 2 small holes in it, make sure they are wider than a average shoe apart. Then fill it with water, burry it with holes up in the ground. When the enemy stepes on it, they get a blast of water as high as their chin!
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net
--------------------------------------------------------------