Few ideas for change

Suggestions, comments, questions, and developments related to the Super Soaker Central site and forums.
SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:01 am

This winter break would be a most excellent time to make site improvement! And because I may forget a few things on my mind, I might as well post my ideas here.

Opinion articles are going to a new category called Editorials. We just have too many things in the Articles category IMO. I'm also hoping that by making this Editorials section, we will receive more submitted Editorials. ;)

I'm also going to fix a few problems in the site. I'll be looking at the SSCentral error log for broken links, and browsing the site for general problems. For example, the Gallery's breadcrumb-trail isn't right sometimes (click on Internals and it says "SSCentral > Internals"). I might fix some of those spelling errors Forceuser points out too.

I've got a few more ideas for new articles, but I'll let them come when they're done. There also are 30+ reviews to be added, but Neo said he'd do it. If you've got some ideas, please post! We all can make a better SSCentral.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:47 pm

I'd just like to note that many of the pictures Budgie had were too small res to be accepted here. So if quite a few of them don't have any new images, don't be surprised.
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.