expoling water guns.It does happen

General water gun discussion.
shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker » Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:44 am

I seem to have problmes with super soakers pc's blowing up in my face <_< .That and I just had 2 gun's just exploed for just no resion at all I had a 110 that the pc's shot off like bottle rockets in a war :shifty: :nugget: . The other 110 I had the pc just simpley exploed.My xp20 blew up in my face.I some how put a huge crack in my other cps1000 "I have 2 cps1000's" then the pc poped. this 1 was usless to fix it all the pipeing was cracked and a huge mess up water flying every wheres when that happened.ooh and my maxd5000 I moded for the ofd the pc's happly expoled :nugget: :unsure: when I was filling it up on the qfd.Well as you can see I have had problems with the pc expoleing.Am I alone
"------------------!No OnE LeAvEs DrY!----------------"

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!
Defending Freedom in the Digital World

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Sun Sep 14, 2003 1:06 pm

Hey, that's funny.. That's just one of the reasons why I never mod my guns!
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker » Sun Sep 14, 2003 1:38 pm

now I rember leaveing the xp20 outside in the sun no wonder it expoled :shifty: :Hey, that's funny.:

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Sep 14, 2003 3:00 pm

Originally posted by Monsoon@Sep 14 2003, 08:06 AM
Hey, that's funny.. That's just one of the reasons why I never mod my guns!
Yeah, but they would only explode if they couldn't handle the pressure. If you also modified them to handle the higher pressure, by reinforcing everything, it probably wouldn't explode. In my next homemade, I think I may add a vavle that will release when the pressure gets to high, just in case. ;)

shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker » Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:34 pm

after I wreaked my second 1000 I swore I'd never freez the cv agen.It was funny im in a war I pump my 110 and the pc shoots off like a botle rocket <_< ^_^ :nugget: :sick:

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:18 pm

I think I would put away the busted guns and forget about them for awhile, then, later, you can decide on what next.
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

toothpickmatt

Post by toothpickmatt » Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:22 pm

ya... guns do blow once and a while... the two big reasons are they are modded and can't take it... or they were left in the sun... the sun kills guns~!
I had a SS-300 blow up on me. it was one that some one threw out and was rather sun bleached.... I was playing round with it in my back yard and two of the PCs blew up on it~! that was bad.. and im lucky that they blew away form me b/c there were all kinda plastic shards all over the place.... so.... I put he gun aside for a while till I got a junk 275 that was thrown out.... it's PCs are smaller than the 300s but the have the same size base... so I took the 2 PCs off the 275 and put em on the 300.... so that woked for a while... but then at my bros b-day party one of the PCs form the 275 blew off and csued the last 300 PC to implode >_< so yeah.... thats been my experiece with explodin and flying PCs... so yeah... if ya need some extra 110 PCs I have some at home... I have picked up a bunch of junk 110s and if ya need the PCs form em let me know and you can have em.... I just need money to ship em =)

shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker » Tue Oct 21, 2003 2:50 am

yea the xp20 had a relly nice sun tan on it

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!