Tactics Game!

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:35 am

Here at the Forest Talons HQ, we take tactics into careful consideration. Week by week we will be introducing certain situations we may come across in the field. Here are the rules of the game:

+ A new puzzle will be posted each week.
+ Games are Capture the Flag style unless otherwise noted
+ Show or describe on how you would capture the flag.
+ Double points if you can show how to caputre the flag for each team.
+ all the players on the puzzle have equal skill.
+ the player who does it quickest will get 2 points for their solution, 4 if they can show a solution for both teams. One solution per team, please.

Here's Puzzle 1:

Your in a forest type setting with a little bit of open space. You have a 0 slope, figure how to coordinate each member on the team to capture the enemie's flag. This is capture the flag, and you are eliminated in 1 hit. Double points if you can show and describe for both teams!

This should be fun... Lets see what you guys can come up with ^_^

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:07 am

I've never participated in these Hydrolysis-esque tactics games. I'll edit in my solution later. I don't have time to finish my thoughts right now.

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:22 am

I can't do any kind of tactics until I know what the scouts/snipers have for weapons.

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

DX

Post by DX » Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:05 pm

How "elite" are your troops and how "elite" are the enemy's? I really can't try to make a solution unless I know the skill level of the teams. The type/class of guns doesn't matter as much if the user isn't good with them.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:06 pm

Ok Folks :) Tomorrow we will be showing our solution. Post if you think you have it!

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:59 pm

Dang, the Blue team is screwed. I'll post my plan in an hour or so.

Edit: What you can't say D*mn?

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:15 pm

Because, technically, it's a cuss word. And SSC doesn't allow cussing. It's not because we mind, it's just because we have younger viewers.
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:41 pm

I would take the light assault group and start a distraction. Mean while the gunners and one of the scouts/snipers will come from behind the blue team and get them in a non mobile status. This will create a pincer. While all of this is going on, send the other scout/sniper and grab the flag and run. Thats how I would do it. B)