Soakthis!

Discussion of other water gun websites.
BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:50 am

Back by popular demand (at least I hope so) is Soak This!
find us at http://www.soakthis.tk
We have recovered from the ordeal with Hyper and we are back on our feet and better than ever! New stuff includes:
1.)Helping pictures in every article! (so far so good)
2.)Soaker Impact Videos! (Invented by yours truely. We hope to have a large amount so you can compare the power of many soakers)
3.) A new Tech forum! (focusing on tech at least)
4.) A slightly new look with updated logo and page titles.(Look for a slowly evolving look to the site)

Remember we are less than a month old as of yet, and are groing fast. Join the forums now and check out the site! We hope to be a large part of the Super Soaker comunity soon.

P.S. [at]Doom, could you be a good sport and add us to your links section? I submitted to the webring but, let me just ask again here.
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:10 pm

I only add the most popular sites currently. Then again, SSCentral isn't in iSoaker's prime sites list, so it doesn't matter, I'm only doing him a favor by having him in my main links.

I never check the webring admin anymore because no one seemed to be using it. I just pressed the [ Approve Site ] button. Add the webring code please.

Also, for the sake of readability, please put the same amount of spaces after a numbered thing. That and run that post through Word to see what you spelled wrong.

hydron00b

Post by hydron00b » Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:54 pm

but Ssc is on isc link page so...

ZookaForPrez

Post by ZookaForPrez » Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:25 pm

so your gunna add sites that alo tof people go to or just well known ones that not many people go to but know abou? :huh:
Arsenal:

SplashZooka 65 oz.
CPS 4100
CPS 1200 (soon to get)
Max-D 6000
:D

ZookaForPrez

Post by ZookaForPrez » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:45 am

Oh. I'm sorry for the bad grammar. I have just learned about that rule. :D Sorry.
Arsenal:

SplashZooka 65 oz.
CPS 4100
CPS 1200 (soon to get)
Max-D 6000
:D

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:26 pm

Just a note. Soakthis is no longer soakthis.tk!
We are now www.soakthis.com just so you all Don't think we are gone. Look for the new site layout soon, and the already cooler forum.

P.S. You will have to rejoin if you joined the last forum as this one is completely unrelated the the origional.
BlueSoak.net

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:57 pm

I was worried for a while then! I couldn't find it!
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes