Cooler Pump

Threads about water gun modifications.
onlydecoppi1991

Post by onlydecoppi1991 » Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:30 pm

:unsure: I unsure about it, so I won't try it until im 100% sure. Its sorta a cooler with a hole drilled in it, and the sorta tubing to release the water out of some tubing to a spout, to fill the guns like a hose but different.

Thanks in advance for your opinion and help :D
"If war is what your looking for, I know where you can find it... ya go to the corner of May St. and go inside Wars R Us."
-me

"A country cannot simultaneously prepare and prevent war."
-Albert Einstein

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" -Gandhi

Armory= Blazer, Vaporizer, 2003

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:32 pm

That wouldn't work at all. Unlike your hose which has thousands of gallons of water to give it the force needed to fill a gun with a QFD, that has only a few. There is very little if any pressure created by that.

onlydecoppi1991

Post by onlydecoppi1991 » Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:35 pm

k thanks doomsoaker, it helps. :D
"If war is what your looking for, I know where you can find it... ya go to the corner of May St. and go inside Wars R Us."
-me

"A country cannot simultaneously prepare and prevent war."
-Albert Einstein

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" -Gandhi

Armory= Blazer, Vaporizer, 2003