Hello.

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
Mudkip

Hello.

Post by Mudkip » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:52 pm

Hi. I am new to this site, and I have never modded a water gu before. I stumbled upon this site while I was on Nerfhaven, on Ben's (Doom, over at Nerfhaven) profile, and I found a link to the site. I have a couple miscellaneous water guns, and I know I have the Arctic shock from about 3 years ago.

Drenchenator

Re: Hello.

Post by Drenchenator » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:32 pm

Welcome to Super Soaker Central!

If you're new to water guns, I suggest you read our Introduction section to get you started.

If you're into modifications, we have the best section dedicated to them on the internet. Read up if you want. Many are similar to ones in Nerf but many also are completely different.
The Drenchenator, also known as Lt. Col. Drench.

Silence

Post by Silence » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:54 pm

Welcome aboard! :)

Modifications in the water gun world aren't usually as potent as they are in the Nerf world, simply because getting more range usually just takes brute force, which is hard to add to any gun. However, homemade water guns are generally much simpler and more straightforward than homemade Nerf guns.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:07 am

Welcome to SSC!

I didn't know too many people actually followed my link there, but recently it seems there are more people coming from the Nerf world. You'll find a lot of similarities and differences. I think both hobbies are fun.

If you have any questions or anything to say don't hesitate to post.