Hydrotactics High Command

Discussion of other water gun websites.
Belisaurius

Post by Belisaurius » Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:12 pm

I've decided, largely thanks to the motivational IM Spinner sent me after the crisis a week or so ago, to launch a community of my own devoted entirely to organized wars and teams. For the most part, I have it all laid out, but so far my attempts as cool board skins just look scary. Anyways, I've decided to open the community officially today.

The administration section of De Administrando Imperio still hasn't been written, and some of the boards will be reorganized and renamed, but for now I want to see how this works out. One of the things I've decided to enable for my board is uploading, although if people abuse the option I'll disable that one. I want to establish a member voting system for the larger issues in the forum, but this is a bit trickier than I imagined so nothing has been permanently established there.

Anyways, take a look, register, and if u are interested in working on the newsletter as staff send me a PM because that forum has a password.

http://s3.invisionfree.com/High_Command ... p?act=site

**EDIT** the url to the PORTAL is up now.
Victory to Unit 1!

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:18 pm

I recommend this forum. It's got a specific focus on wars, which are sometimes not given their due attention, and has some very interesting discussions going on. Support this, people! B)
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Belisaurius

Post by Belisaurius » Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:55 pm

Sooner rather than later I'm going to make the layout look better. I have no internet skills period so for me just changing the colors so far was a big accomplishment. The Newsletter is currently orchestrated there, althouhg bluesmudge and veteran seem to have disappeared. I intend to do a lot of work on the Newsletter and churn up some stuff for the forum while I'm away this weekend.
Victory to Unit 1!