Possible ebay deal... :)

General water gun discussion.
Specter

Possible ebay deal... :)

Post by Specter » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:39 pm

I saw this auction. It says they are for parts only, and one is starting to leak. These could possibly be bought and fixed to fully working condition??
link to auction: lot of 4 CPS 1000
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october

SSCBen

Re: Possible ebay deal... :)

Post by SSCBen » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:08 pm

Nice deal. I'm sure you could get at least one perfectly working CPS 1000 out of that. You should be able to get at least 2 of them working with all our repair knowledge today. Could anyone ask the seller what specifically is wrong with them so we can figure out whether they're worth buying or not? I might make a bid if I get my paycheck in time.

Drenchenator

Post by Drenchenator » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:09 am

That seems like a great deal, provide you're willing to fix them! Hopefully nothing is too wrong with them, so if you want to bid, I recommend you ask before so you know what's up (well, wrong in this case) with the guns.
The Drenchenator, also known as Lt. Col. Drench.

Specter

Post by Specter » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:29 am

i won't be getting them considering I don't have an ebay account or credit/debit card. I posted this for others to see.
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october