XP95 Leaks

Repairs to water guns. Please put repair topics in this forum so that people do not have to sort through so many topics when looking for a repair. If a fix is included in the topic, please add (Fixed) before the topic title to indicate so.
Botts85

Post by Botts85 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:03 am

I'm getting a lot of leaking out of the handle, and pump. I'm going to epoxy/silicone the insides of the gun, but I was wondering if I could misalign a PC and cause more leaks, any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

--Botts

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:14 am

Welcome to SSCentral!

If that is your problem, then it is more than likely a leak from the pump. The seal must be inadequate. The best thing to do would be to open it up to see what's going on from that side.

Don't worry about misaligning the PC or anything. They don't make these water guns that delicate probably because if they did, they'd have a lot more problems.

Also remember our Repairs Template which lists some information we should see to help you out.

perilous1

Post by perilous1 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:52 am

Welcome to forums Botts95!

as for the xp problem, I that you should pinpoint where the leak(s) are, and seal it/them with a plastic melding glue, unless if the plastic scar get in the way, so in that scenario use the waterproof superglue that you can find

Botts85

Post by Botts85 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:59 pm

Ok,
Thank you very much.
--Brian