For Brits: Water Warriors cheap from Tesco.

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
cantab

For Brits: Water Warriors cheap from Tesco.

Post by cantab » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:17 am

I just checked the Tesco website. They're selling the Water Warriors Orca and Tiger Shark for £5 each. The Tarantula is £9.

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.203-6727.aspx

You should be able to buy them online, or you might find in your local store.

Spinner

Re: For Brits: Water Warriors cheap from Tesco.

Post by Spinner » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:51 am

Nice find. Will have to check up on these.
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

cantab

Post by cantab » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:50 pm

My apologies if anyone went on a wild goose chase. They don't sell the Orca in stores, only online. Delivery is a fixed fee of £4.85, so if you're just buying the gun that's steep, but if you're getting other stuff as well it's not so bad.
The Tiger Shark and Tarantula ARE on sale in the Reading store at least (though out of stock) and at the cheap prices.

kvdude

Post by kvdude » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:10 pm

hey cantab just found out today that the ORCA has been DISCONTINUED and has been replaced by the TRANTULA for £15!!!! :mad: :confused:

cantab

Post by cantab » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:24 pm

:-@ typical. I should have got it while I could. The others are back at full price now too.
Seems a number of places are removing their water guns from sale. It's stupid. The school holidays are six weeks long. Four of them are left to go. August is usually the hottest month of the year. But no, as always, the retail industry thinks it's 3 months in the future.
I work on Windows. My toolbox is Linux.
Arsenal:
Super Soaker: XP215, 2xXP220, Liquidator, Aquashock Secret Strike M(odded), Arctic Blast M, CPS1200, CPS2100, SC Power Pak, 3l aquapack, 1.5l aquapack
Water Warriors: Jet, Sting Ray M, Shark, Argon M, Tiger Shark, PulseMaster
Others: Waterbolt, The Blaster, Storm 500, Shield Blaster 2000, generic PR gun, generic backpack piston pumper (broken), 3l garden sprayer M, 10l water carrier:

Silence

Post by Silence » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:06 pm

kvdude, is the Orca discontinued for this year or for next year? It's interesting that they stopped in the middle of season, as cantab mentioned. At any rate, there may still be many water guns stocked at stores or in warehouses.

kvdude

Post by kvdude » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:13 pm

Apparently they have generally stopped shipping the orca all together but it is as you say a bit odd