Gallery Redone

Community news posted by the SSC staff.
Drenchenator

Gallery Redone

Post by Drenchenator » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:45 pm

I spent a couple hours before lunch and redid the gallery here at SSC. All of the links to the guns are listed on the Gallery page now, instead of on individual pages. This makes you click less to get to the same result. I also made all images not open in another window.

Lastly and I added a similar "link-to-every-gun" kind of thing to the Reviews front page. This should save time in the long run.
The Drenchenator, also known as Lt. Col. Drench.

Spinner

Re: Gallery Redone

Post by Spinner » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:38 am

Were credits ever included for each photo?
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Drenchenator

Post by Drenchenator » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:14 am

Unfortunately no. I'll have to go through and redo that again. The problem is that Ben only gave me straight photos when I completely redid the gallery during the update, so I really had no idea whose photos are whose. If anyone would like credits for their photos, post here. If not, I guess I'll try to identify who sent them in and redo it again. Some already have some "quick" credits when I got a new submission, but most don't have any.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:54 pm

I can give you the old pages where all the credits are present and you can fill it in from there. Remind me.

Drenchenator

Post by Drenchenator » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:48 pm

That would help. What also helps is that I actually found a text file on my computer that lists many--but definitely not all--of the donors of the images. It's amazing what you find if you actually look, isn't it?
Last edited by Drenchenator on Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.