hi

Build a homemade water gun or water balloon launcher and tell us about it.
Predator

hi

Post by Predator » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:40 pm

hi

im new ive started building a water gun from the main site the Air Pressure Homemade by doom and i dont no what type of check valve to use or were to get one and i used the search bar but couldnt seem to find anything and i was hopeing somebody could help me

Silence

Post by Silence » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:53 pm

Hello, and welcome to the forums! It's great to be seeing you, but it would help if you ran the posts through Microsoft Word or something to make sure there aren't any glaring spelling errors. Those errors tend to distract readers. :cool:

"Check valve" is simply another term for a "one-way valve." You can find them in the plumbing section of hardware stores, or in plumbing stores themselves. Go to the valves area and you'll see these right near the ball valves. Hope you find what you're looking for!

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:09 am

Welcome to Super Soaker Central!

I want to reiterate what SilentGuy said about spelling and also add something myself. Add periods to your posts please. The periods exist for a reason. Reading your posts is like reading someone talking without any pauses or breaks... it is harder to understand.

If you're looking for the specific type of check valve used, a PVC female unthreaded spring check valve is as specific as you can get aside from the pipe size. ;)