WTF HAPPEND TO ALL THE GOOD SUPER SOAKERS!

General water gun discussion.
sneakycookie

WTF HAPPEND TO ALL THE GOOD SUPER SOAKERS!

Post by sneakycookie » Thu May 08, 2008 4:01 am

I miss the old class CPS soakers, like the... CPS 1000, 2000, 4100, ect... :mad: Man, i realy miss them, uhhhh ugh.. the things they launch out now, well are CRAP! i mean it. they brake after like 3 months of use, The trigers have springs that and proble SOPOST to brake after a while, Because then u will have to go and buy a new one... Yeah its proble all Japan Junk! well idk... But all i know is Hasbro Better make better Soakers or im going to start making my own... This is jsut plain RETARDED i mean did u see the new ones for 2008, "bottle blaster" "Quick blast" WTF they even have Crappy Names!! lol sounds like something i would buy a little 5 year old... They also only shoot like 20 feet! dude last years were knock offs of the once they made the year before, The only ones that i liked were the, Flash flood, Triple shot, aqua pack destater and defender iwht aqua pack... Those are the only ones i thoat were good in the past coupld of years... I miss the old MAX-D's and the old CPS'S. ahh man... and the ones on Ebay are like $100.00 dollars REALY for a monster X or XL its $100.00 BUCKS!!! lol... well... its pritty sad how they make junk soakers now.. Oh well I hope they change... IF u know eny company that sells good soakers nowadays TELL ME!!! PLEASE TELL ME!!! all they sell in alaska is junk fomr hasbro, well for soldotna! enyway. I hurd they sell MAX-D's in this otehr town about 120 miles away fomr soldotna It starts iwth a "A" i cant spell it its called ancorage or somethign, Sorry cant pronounse it But still its 120 miles away... Oh well if u feel the same way about this Post a comment... Thanks! ;)

SSCBen

Re: WTF HAPPEND TO ALL THE GOOD SUPER SOAKERS!

Post by SSCBen » Thu May 08, 2008 1:34 pm

If there was any company that made high quality water guns recently, believe me, it would be plastered on a lot of pages. Buzz Bee Toys and Hasbro are the only companies making anything decent. The Water Warriors Orca, Water Warriors Tigershark, Super Soaker Arctic Blast, Soaker Soaker Flash Flood, and Super Soaker Hydroblitz are the largest water guns today.

For answers to what happened and why, I would suggest reading the Introduction and this question in the FAQ. We've answered that question in both. I would also suggest in addition reading the entire FAQ... it will answer pretty much every basic question we could identify.

If you live in a relatively remote area, it would be best to order water guns off the internet. Amazon.com sells water guns and they're often on sale.

Alternatively you can build your own as you said. I would suggest building your own if you are very concerned about the quality of your water gun because you will get unparalleled quality very easily.

sneakycookie

Post by sneakycookie » Thu May 08, 2008 5:35 pm

Thanks for the advice, I will check out the FAQ, Sorry for the sloppy hand writing. Kind of a little mad when I wrote this My buddy has a CPS 2000 in is backyard with a broken handel. The tirger works fine jsut dosent have a handel... If u have eny idea on how to fix it, leave a comment... He realy wants it fixed. I can proble do it, I jsut wanted to do it CORRECTALY!!! and not screw with enything realy important, Lol well I am goign to make my own water guns from now on. I have bee nreading about the SuperCannon || on the SSC home page, And im impresst! i think will steel his descriptions and make my own +D if u dont mind ben!! enyways i checked out amazon.com and they mostly have junk fomr hasbro that was made this year. They had a artic shock with a 50 ounce pack and a little max-d to come with it... It was $60.00 ROFL!! yeah so i dont think ill be ordering that.. Currently i have only a few soakers. "3 XP-70's, CPS 2000, couple of old pump soakers that are generic crap, And thats about it. Enyways your porble getting bored reading this so im goign to sum everthing up... Im mad that they dont make CPS enymore. and Thank you ben for the comment =D

Sinserly,
Sneakiecookie

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu May 08, 2008 6:41 pm

If you post a thread in our repairs forum and follow this sticky thread, we can provide some repair help. Putty epoxy or Bondo and a pipe for a handle (maybe with some sort of grip over it) should be possible, but I don't know how it broke off, which could affect the repair. Post a thread with a few pictures and descriptions and I'm sure some good repair advice will be posted.

I'd love to see more people build stuff like Supercannon II. Go ahead. I posted it on a website because I want people to build it, so I don't mind at all.

I'm not sure what you're looking for on Amazon, but these water guns seem reasonable:

http://www.amazon.com/Buzz-Bee-01460-To ... 040&sr=8-2
http://www.amazon.com/Super-Soaker-Aqua ... 016&sr=8-1
http://www.amazon.com/Super-Soaker-Shoc ... 016&sr=8-3
http://www.amazon.com/Super-Soaker-Infu ... 016&sr=8-5