Interesting Ideas

General water gun discussion.
Shadow_Emu

Post by Shadow_Emu » Sun May 22, 2005 10:52 pm

Spitwad Launcher
scroll down a bit
Yeah, I know I know, It's not technically a water gun. But it does look interesting and I may buy it. But the "shoots 60 feet" part doesn't sound very likely.

Edit:Took out Slingshot link
Could be used as a small water baloon launcher. Looks Sturdy, don't get why you have to be 18 or older to purchase though.
"When you say someone is mad, you mean they are crazy, and the true definition of crazy is chaotic" -Unknown-
"Chaos is simply complexity ungraspable by the human mind" -Robert Peters-
"Intelligience lies in complexity" -Robert Peters-
Chaos Theory will undoubtedly play a part in the future of mankind.
"I see you have the machine that goes PING!"
"Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?"
"What's next, another Kamikaze Watermelon?"

emperor_james

Post by emperor_james » Mon May 23, 2005 12:08 am

You know why the slingshot is only for ages 18 plus? Because those things are dangerous. They are NOT toys, my slingshot is quite capable of killing small animals, provided you can hit them. These things are much more powerful than, say, a BB gun or a paintball gun. If you want to annoy someone, just use wasps (small projectiles made from folded up paper shot by a rubber band between the thumb and forefinger. They really, really hurt.) As for its usefulness as a WBL, I doubt it, even if you could get it to shoot a waterballoon, it probably wouldn't go any farther if as far as just throwing it.

Shadow_Emu

Post by Shadow_Emu » Mon May 23, 2005 12:10 am

:blink: That JUST might explain it...I'm definitely not buying THAT. That site does however have one other interesting gun(that is not dangerous, as long as one does not fire into someones face.) I don't think you'll be able to use it in official strictly water battles, but it can easily distract somebody, or get them off your tail. Also it just looks cool, and you can just fire 'em around. I already have a different one.
Dueling RB
"When you say someone is mad, you mean they are crazy, and the true definition of crazy is chaotic" -Unknown-

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Tue May 24, 2005 12:18 am

Those 'Burp Guns' look very appealing for me to mod into a WBL.
I don't check this forum anymore.

death angel

Post by death angel » Tue May 24, 2005 12:38 am

By 'Burp Guns' do you mean the Spitwad launcher? If so, those things looks really cool. I wonder if it can actually shoot 60 feet. Doubt it, but it would still be cool to have. It looks like it has a scope on the top as well. That would be so awesome if you landed one of those on someone 60+ feet away. ^_^
Also if you were talking about the spitwad launcher, how could you mod it into a WBL? It wouldn't work that well, and the balloons would have to be tiny. :blink:
Nintendo DS Forums!
No longer undiscussed!

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Tue May 24, 2005 2:13 am

Burp Gun

So what if it only shoots 30 feet?
I don't check this forum anymore.

ANNIHILATOR 2

Post by ANNIHILATOR 2 » Tue May 24, 2005 7:44 am

Originally posted by Shadow_Emu@May 22 2005, 03:52 PM
Spitwad Launcher
scroll down a bit
Yeah, I know I know, It's not technically a water gun. But it does look interesting and I may buy it. But the "shoots 60 feet" part doesn't sound very likely.

Edit:Took out Slingshot link
Could be used as a small water baloon launcher. Looks Sturdy, don't get why you have to be 18 or older to purchase though.
[snapback]24891[/snapback]

That dude just spend over $1000 bucks for a $10 slingshot. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 05960&rd=1

Anyways, I would suspect that that spit shot would not be really wet enough when it comes to what it shoots. An aquaball and waterball launchers might still be better.
Classical Spirit: Constantly improve power, pressure and style over previous state of the art water gun models. The ideal of "power progress", a nowdays non existent concept in retail water guns since 1997.

emperor_james

Post by emperor_james » Tue May 24, 2005 7:20 pm

Originally posted by ANNIHILATOR 2@May 24 2005, 02:44 AM
That dude just spend over $1000 bucks for a $10 slingshot. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 05960&rd=1
LMAO!

He must have mistaken it for one of the really expensive ones, and even then $1000 is ridiculous for most.

Shadow_Emu

Post by Shadow_Emu » Tue May 24, 2005 8:33 pm

:D I'm making my first homemade. It's going to be an advanced blow gun, I.E. the foam pool tubes or Spitwad( My cousins and I use the foam tubes instead of soakers in the pool). It's starting to fell like a riot shotgun to me, Big, Heavy, inaccurate, and a mildly long load time. However, it does have twin resiviors, and very powerful. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures or diagrams of it. I'll get some as soon as possible. (Off topic) I just gon my tentanus/p something /umm... shot today...MY ARM HURTS! :( Less then I thought it would though... <_<