is this possible

Threads about water gun modifications.
soakup

Post by soakup » Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:42 pm

Okay I just came up with some very ingenious idea but I Don't know if it will work.

My first idea is making some sot of soap tablet to put in the enemy water supply making it to when they shoot thier water they actually are shooting soap bubbles!

The other idea is making some sort of nozzle cap so that if you attach it to an enemy squirt gun nozzle the water comes around and hits them flat in the face.

If anyone has a suggestion please post it
sponge+James Collins+ water=soakup

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:50 pm

The nozzle cap's never going to work. I doubt anyone would be that stupid to use an obviously "spiked" water gun in that condition - they'd just pull off the cap. Also, you could damage their property - that's just not right.

And I believe soakers should shoot just water, nothing else. That's not going into the practicalities (or rather impracticalities) of designing such a tablet.

EDIT: And please be more descriptive in your post title. If you want to use those words, it should have been in the following order:

New idea for trashing enemy water
is this possible?

And use proper capitalization!
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

soakup

Post by soakup » Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:33 pm

in my next water war there will be some really stupid people who never care for or check thier guns.
sponge+James Collins+ water=soakup

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:19 pm

Originally posted by soakup@Feb 11 2005, 12:33 PM

in my next water war there will be some really stupid people who never care for or check thier guns.
[snapback]22110[/snapback]

Great reason to take advantage of them right? Honestly, do you truly feel that you must cheat to win? I'm fairly sure you wouldn't have much of an opportunity to do either plan, and I'm also very sure that people will at least catch on to your plans.

I'm not sure how stupid you'd have to be to not notice a small device on your gun's nozzle. Though, I'm sure that you could just attach a correctly shaped piece of plastic to make their gun "backfire." Of course, attaching that piece will be different for most every different gun.

Adding soap to their water might actually increase their range, though, I'm sure it will be less than ideal. Their guns won't shoot bubbles -- if you took the time to notice, bubble guns use a completely different mechanism. Also, remember that you'll be the one who will have to deal with the soap water, not your opponent. After all, they are shooting it back at YOU! Good luck explaining to your parents how you got all soapy.

Please take the time to read our ENTIRE rule set. The link is at the top of every single page on this forum. I do not believe you understand the purpose of this forum or how to correctly get help from us. We always will suggest winning with honor, not cheap tricks.

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:04 pm

You also don't want to accidentally break their gun. Trust me. If someone broke any of my guns... I can't describe it. It's really not worth the trouble. Team work and tactics is the way to go!

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:12 pm

Also the soap tablets trick would backfire on you, it wouldn't fire bubbles (duh) it would fire soapy water at YOU. Now, do you really really want soapy water shot in your eyes. Out of all the dumb suggestions, this has to win. Cheating to help them win, pure genius!
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes

scorpion

Post by scorpion » Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:51 am

I had a water gun shaped like an air plane once. It shot perfictly until I put soap in it. It broke completely.(the trigger and the pump froze) I would not like that to happen to my water guns because someone wanted to win a bet or a battle. Or any other super soaker for that matter. Or for a super soaker it might increase the range as the others suggested because soap is a chemical that pushes away germs, it should push away water molecules the same way, as it stays behind. But just a small boost. And why would you cheat when you could come up with a good plan and get a true victory?

Hunt_and_Annoy

Post by Hunt_and_Annoy » Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:08 pm

There is always the option of sneaking into their base and sabotaging their water supply (dump their containers, remove the knob that lets them turn on the hose, etc.) if you want to give them trouble.

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:22 pm

That I have no problem with, it's only water. But setting out to damage their property is harsh. Getting rid of enemy water supplies isn't a bad think, but if you have the time to empty them, them taking the water would be better.
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes

Hunt_and_Annoy

Post by Hunt_and_Annoy » Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:19 am

I think I'll try taking what I can carry and emptying the rest. -_-

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:12 am

Very wise, in a battle you should NEVER waste water.Or, if you have a large team and they have left their base unguarded full of water, why not just occupy their base?

Hunt_and_Annoy

Post by Hunt_and_Annoy » Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:45 am

Well, my squad has only 3 people ( working on getting recruits) so we're rather thinly spread.

Drewsky92

Post by Drewsky92 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:43 am

If you really want to cheat, make your water gun more powerful, so if you break it, your friends won't become mad at you.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:52 am

Originally posted by Drewsky92@Feb 15 2005, 01:43 AM
If you really want to cheat, make your water gun more powerful, so if you break it, your friends won't become mad at you.
[snapback]22306[/snapback]

That's not exactly cheating, just preparation - which I, by the way, wholeheartedly approve of.

By the way, good to see you back, Drewsky. B)
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.