Nj Wars?

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
BoltMasterZero

Post by BoltMasterZero » Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:33 pm

Does anyone have any fairly large wars in NJ. Preferably around Trenton. I'd like to know if there are any other people in my area who soak.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:36 pm

I think the people from Waterbridge are in NJ. I'm not sure though.

We haven't ever had a large organized battle. The closest would be the Soakfest 02, Soakfest 03, Dominator War 2 and Vermin War 8 I think it was. At those battles some forum members met up with each other, but it still was mostly local. I think I have videos from 3 of them too, but they need some work.

How do you Nerf guys organize a large battle?

BoltMasterZero

Post by BoltMasterZero » Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:40 pm

Well usually different clans organize wars and post them online. Each clan usually has a park that to nerf at. As long as its not invite only just about anyone with a nerf gun and darts can come.

I have an idea...

Belisaurius

Post by Belisaurius » Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:12 pm

We have wars up here in Bergen County. It's a little far, considering it's almost an hour and a 1/2. Check our site: http://waterbridge.4t.com and forum for more information, and feel free to Im me: yhrght359 or email: nick[at]mayr.com

A couple things you should know though: we're all in 9th grade, if that's an issue, we all meet down at the battlefield, and if there are weather related issues the decision to call it would be made like 1/2 hour beforehand. we do 1hk w/multiple lives signified by dry shirts. I think iceman is out in penn., that may actually be closer. The only other local groups I know about are on long island and upstate ny, a little far away for both of us.

try making a team in trenton, maybe that would work better. you could always split it in half and battle yourself like we did for a while.
Victory to Unit 1!