Modding A Piranha

Threads about water gun modifications.
NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:37 am

Dux, and I are trying to mod a Piranha for a friend. It seems to us that we can do something similar to a K-mod and a collossus. The piranha has a check valve and a flat pc. It expands upward in a tank when pumped. Is it possible to mod it?

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:40 am

Yes, I thought of this mod a long time ago but blaze was the first to do it. You're supposed to get a spring and put it in the PC. I would do a check valve freeze too. Blaze was the only one to do it, and he recommended at least a 20 pound spring (that's not weight, it's spring strenth) with a check valve freeze. I would also drill larger nozzles, the largest nozzle, 4x, doesn't cut it.

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:18 am

Im replacing the dome pc on the piranha and putting on a sphericle one on instead. Then im going to K-mod it. So far everything seems like its going to work. :P

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

blaze

Post by blaze » Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:35 pm

Make sure to read my Spring Mod topic (its called a Spring Mod) except do it with a Check Valve Freeze and a 15-20 lb. resistance spring. You want to make a platform and that kind of thing with it, and I explain how to do that in the Spring Mod topic. If you don't do this, especially when you're working with a very strong spring, you will tear up the diaphram and that is not fixable. Also, like Doom said, drill the nozzles.

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:39 am

I drilled the nozzles and ive decided to switch the pc in the gun. I took Duxburians old pc from his old 2100 and placed it where the dome pc was in the piranha. Im just trying this out, if this doesn't work I'll do the spring mod.