common parts

Threads about water gun modifications.
soakup

Post by soakup » Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:58 pm

I decided that I would look for common parts used by most people and what thier uses are so I started this topic. Okay that is a lie I did ths so I could make a really unique weapon.

My suggestion little toy plastic horns and trumpets may help with tubing or something and you can see a selection here.

http://www.rinovelty.com/Products.asp?c ... r&sub=NOTR

Another one is suction tubes from the dental office and make sure to get all sizes don't worry your dentists won't mind I know because my parents are dentists and get them for dirt cheap. and these may help as tubing or the small sizes are flexible and stay in flexed position r the smallest size has a head that will work well as a nozzle because it shoots the water out like a vortex.

Try to keep all your ideas plausible
sponge+James Collins+ water=soakup

vaporizer28

Post by vaporizer28 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:02 am

Originally posted by soakup@Feb 22 2005, 05:58 PM
I decided that I would look for common parts used by most people and what thier uses are so I started this topic. Okay that is a lie I did ths so I could make a really unique weapon.

My suggestion little toy plastic horns and trumpets may help with tubing or something and you can see a selection here.

http://www.rinovelty.com/Products.asp?c ... r&sub=NOTR

Another one is suction tubes from the dental office and make sure to get all sizes don't worry your dentists won't mind I know because my parents are dentists and get them for dirt cheap. and these may help as tubing or the small sizes are flexible and stay in flexed position r the smallest size has a head that will work well as a nozzle because it shoots the water out like a vortex.

Try to keep all your ideas plausible
[snapback]22590[/snapback]

It fires the water in a vortex, like rifling? How big is the smallest size? I want to rifle my Spider Man gun. I'd need about a foot and a half.

I guess I gotta mug a dentist in a dark, dirty alley sometime. *evilgrin*
:p h34r:

^This was made by Superstormer. What, do you think it got here on its own?

soakup

Post by soakup » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:57 pm

hate to say it vaporizer but it is exactly eight inces unless you can find a place to get one custom made and a better idea on how they shoot is like a helix or the top of the flash flood.
sponge+James Collins+ water=soakup