Jadefalcon's General Water Warfare Address

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
Jadefalcon09

Jadefalcon's General Water Warfare Address

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:36 am

Congradulations! it is about that time to fully kick of summer! BBQs, campouts, fireworks, and of course, HOW can we forget, water wars. Some of you are going off to college (like me soon) or just about finished with High School, Middle School, or whatever school you go to. You have been itching to just get home, load up the reservoirs, and pull out your stash of water balloons.

I would just like to note that despite my best wishes for you guys to have an awesome 2006 summer, that you do not forget SAFETY. as a consideration. Please be careful this summer. I know some people do fight in the woods, please use proper sun block, SPF 30 preferably. If you were to go out after reading this and start using sunscreen, you'll thank me later for it. Check for ticks, bugs, and please don't walk through posion ivy or thorn bushes if you can help it.

If you are fighting suburban, please watch out for cars, better yet high schoolers barely out of their diapers doing 70mph in a 25mph zone. Use sunblock and don't weigh yourself down too heavy with gear. Don't shoot the eyes or ears on purpose, better yet don't do it at close blank range. I have found this crucial, ALWAYS bring a first aid kit along with you, and know how to treat basic wounds and problems, so you can get back onto the field, or help someone home.

Alright enough of me being mommy! You guys enjoy your summer, and get some good soaking time out there! Be safe, take precautions and assume the unexpected when modding or repairing, and above all have some dang fun! Save me a hotdog... please I am almost done soaking this guy down to his underwear....

Prof_Slammin

Post by Prof_Slammin » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:01 pm

Jadefalcon, you live in Pennsylvania. Would you happen to live near Lebanon or around that area.

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:53 pm

I will: try and find some people who are prepared to face my 27K. Then ask them if they'd like to do it again afterwards.

Now, where did I put my faceshield?
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston