Check Valve Freeze A Liquidator?

Threads about water gun modifications.
rinkydinkysplat

Post by rinkydinkysplat » Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:29 pm

and can someone show me internals of the liquidator so I know where to CVF? thanks

blaze

Post by blaze » Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:15 pm

It's a PR gun. Take out the pump, and get some epoxy and fill the little hole thing at the end of it. Voila, check valve frozen. But I would not reccomend it for the Liquidator, as it uses Max-D. Trust me, it will break. And if you're super careful with it, then there's really no point in the mod. Do this at your own risk of losing a gun. Besides, who's trying to get power out of that tiny thing?

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:14 pm

http://www.sscentral.org/tech/mods/prcvf.php

The procedure for this modification is exactly the same for most every pressurized reservoir water gun. Blaze has it explained well.

In the future, at least try before posting. We all can answer little questions like this very easily - the reason why is because they have simple answers.

I do have Liquidator internals from an email, however, you will not need them to perform this modification (not that I would recommend it for anything but a study of some sort). Just open up your Liquidator, pull out the pump and plug up the holes.

rinkydinkysplat

Post by rinkydinkysplat » Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:34 pm

Originally posted by Doom@Apr 16 2005, 06:14 PM
http://www.sscentral.org/tech/mods/prcvf.php

The procedure for this modification is exactly the same for most every pressurized reservoir water gun. Blaze has it explained well.

In the future, at least try before posting. We all can answer little questions like this very easily - the reason why is because they have simple answers.

I do have Liquidator internals from an email, however, you will not need them to perform this modification (not that I would recommend it for anything but a study of some sort). Just open up your Liquidator, pull out the pump and plug up the holes.
[snapback]24081[/snapback]

there...is...no...hole...in...the...back...of...my...liquidator's pump! I even opened it!

blaze

Post by blaze » Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:15 pm

The back of the pump shaft. You need to open up the gun before you can do the mod. But I still really reccomend you don't do the mod, as your Liquidator will easily break because of the fragile Max-D valve. There is no point in it.