It's the Juggernaut

Threads about water gun modifications.
The Stealthy Panda

It's the Juggernaut

Post by The Stealthy Panda » Sun May 06, 2007 9:16 pm

It all started when I filled up my Splashzooka. It filled up fine, but when I shot it, it had a little spray to it. It gained super powers when I tried to fix it, and failed miserably. Now it drains the "reservoir" in about five seconds, it performs like a sawed-off shotgun, and I have given it the name "The Juggernaut" and when I shoot people with it, I say the corresponding line from the movie X3. It's awesome. I'll have designed a full mod for it soon, it still has some problems, like the difficulty of filling.

EDIT by SilentGuy: changed title. Try not to use all caps, and try not to use profanity, even if censored. Thanks. :cool:
Last edited by SSCBen on Sun May 06, 2007 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hail Reeen! (Reeen is not a typo)

MilkMan

Post by MilkMan » Sun May 06, 2007 11:42 pm

Hey, from what I read it seems that you've entirely manipulated the Splashzooka's purpose as a water gun. Get some photos up on the forums if you can!

Try posting when you're a little less excited though because I had great difficulty reading your post...
"Anything with a nozzle and a pump is good enough for me." <--------------- Same lying signature 3 years and counting!

Silence

Post by Silence » Mon May 07, 2007 9:20 pm

Yep, sounds like a great mod, but pictures are always helpful. One of the SSC articles detailed a mod to increase Splashzooka output. I'm curious as to how you increased the output with this, though.

Nice to see you, MilkMan. :cool:

The Stealthy Panda

Post by The Stealthy Panda » Mon May 07, 2007 10:18 pm

Pictures are hard, because my covetous dad has the only digital camera in the house, and I can't find my cell phone. But I'll try making it with text. Here's the nozzle: _0
And here's the thing I cut off the end: ((0
Okay, that didn't go too well. I'll try paint.
Upload failed. Dang. Sorry, everyone. I'll try to get my dad to help when he gets home.

The Stealthy Panda

Post by The Stealthy Panda » Tue May 08, 2007 10:46 pm

Well, sorry about the pictures, but I'll try to explain the procedure as best I can. :confused:

Step 1: Cut the nozzle to about 3/8" from the orange endcap thing. It's best to use a rotating PVC cutter, but I guess a hacksaw works too.

Step 2: Take everything out of the end of the nozzle. There should be a little nozzle thing about 1/2" wide in there. There may also be a spring, I'm not sure, because everything was blown out when I first fired it, and I could only find the bright orange parts. But I digest...

Filling: You have two options in this area that I am aware of. You could either put the original end of the nozzle into the QFD and then proceed as you otherwise would, or you could put the end of a hose over the nozzle, and hold it on absurdly tight.

And there you have it. I'll try to get some pictures, if I can find my phone, or my dad can find his camera. :D