Super Soaker 300 Z

Threads about water gun modifications.
ZOCCOZ

Super Soaker 300 Z

Post by ZOCCOZ » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:17 am

I bought a couple of weeks ago a SS300 blaster, since I misplaced my first SS300 blaster but still had the backpack. After it arrived, I realized that that I misplaced the hose to. So I decided to give the blaster a tank.
Basicaly I used a plastic kitty litter tank, a shampo bottle and spray can caps to attach the tank to the SS300. Then I gave it a paint job via ZOCCOZ colours and done. Granted, it leaks abit, but it goes directly to the floor and not me.
New stats of the Super Soaker 300 Z:
output: 6-7X
shot time: 6-8 seconds till severe drop off
pumps: 18-22
distance: 45-50 feet(had the same projectile angle like the CPS2000)
resovior capacity: 9-10 Litre

Movie: http://media.putfile.com/Super-Soaker-300-Z

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:55 pm

*wibble*

How much does that affect maneuverability?

It looks quite unwieldy (However, it seems it would be quite intimidating to one not in the know)

Nice mod on that one. Presumably it otherwise works as normal?
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:19 pm

Thanks.
Its suprisingly comfortable and light. It feels like waving around a MonsterX, CPS2000 or CPS2500 since they all have the similar length. Plus 9 Litre on the shoulder is actualy not that heavy. Performance is just like the normal SS300. All I have to do now is working out the kinks since once it reaches more than 6 litre it starts to leak from the blaster depending on how its tilted. Now having said that, after all the leaks have been sealed more or less it should be fine. At the moment, it should definatly keep up with any CPS out there. Good old early 90s air pressure technology. :cool:

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:29 am

Well, I hope you sort the leaks then - 9l isn't much use if 3l leaks out over the floor.

Of course in doing this you have lost the ability to detach it's backpack and do a rush attack.

However, if you can move swiftly with that much (I assume you might be able to), then fair enough, ignore me.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:39 pm

Well, I filled it up again, and those 10 Litres(it actualy filles up 10 litres) are fairly light on my shoulder. Running is even possible. But I have to seal more leaks, which are hard to come by at some edges.